SMU about to lose top assistant

apology accepted Sir! Even though I didn’t expect that to come from you, you didn’t know I despised the Word!
As a 60 yr old for many reasons it’s not word I want to be called. I knew you meant no harm but needed to let you know, it was no go for me, others on here ( withholding names ) would have put 3 more posts behind it calling me it again, again. I’ll leave it there. You/I ARE GOOD. My goal this season is get you to pull for Texans in spite of Mr Bill !! :laughing: . You can do IT!!
#Peace

1 Like

I tread lightly on Keenum posts bc only matter of time b4 they come bashing. Like you said it’s just an opinion and as I stated he’s been serviceable QB at times in NFL, best way to leave it.

1 Like

Since their inception I think the Texans have won more playoff games. Another thing that pisses them off is our first game ever, was against the cowboys. They lost. They hate it. Lol

3 Likes

That’s right. The Cowboys have done jack since the mid 90s. 4 wild card game wins since 1995.

3 Likes

A Cowboy fan’s most prize possessions:

Cowboy fan logic:

4 Likes

Looking back at it I liked Bud - he took losing personally and did what it took to win at the end but the Oilers couldn’t pull it off. He even had the downtown stadium idea folks laughed at it for football and basketball.

Media was way more critical on Bud and the Oilers plus you had more access to the team. Remember the Jack Pardee show on Sundays? That’ll never happen now

Watching the Texans It’s obvious local media are controlled by the team with the powder puff tv shows they produce and how they’ve basically insulated the public from the coach. Old days the coach came to the station for call in shows

2 Likes

Yes, I miss that.

Houston has the Coogs. End of story.

ATX has Longhorns. Boo.

In between there’s a congregation of Aggies. Boo.

2 Likes

Vikings killed the Cowboys in that 98 game, no way any fan would have that. The Cowboys were able to hold Moss to only 3 catches…

1 Like

Texans signed Watson to the 2nd highest contract ever for QB in the NFL. To me that shows quite bit about caring about what product is being put on the field and serious about Winning.

Did they can BOB ?

1 Like

Look it up and find out !!

btw the response was not to You!!

1 Like

EECOOG said it best, Did BOB get canned? That contract tells me nothing. Canning BOB tells me everything. He (Bill Obrien) is the reason why the Texans won’t go to the Superbowl…even if they had Tom Brady. BOB IS AN ANCHOR.

Ok sounds good. You said McNair was too cheap and wouldn’t spend…Pssshh.
Enjoy your Labor Day!!

It tells me that BOB doesn’t mind overspending with McNair’s money. Watson isn’t the 2nd best QB right now; so far his play isn’t top 5, maybe not even top 10. The guy shows no fire on the sidelines or on the field. There’s a time to be laid back and nonchalant, when trailing isn’t that time. A little sense of urgency would be appropriate, IMHO.

1 Like

Austin about to become a metropolitan city in a few years…!

Why wuold someone have a sense of urgency when BOB is coach and GM? You already know if you bring the team back the coach will make a boneheaded call to screw it up.