So BYU is the dirty team?

Hey man, I created an account, just to tell you to stop making a fool of yourself and BYU fans everywhere. You are no better than the guys you are bashing on.

To Houston fans, I am sorry you have to deal with this guy. I cheer for Houston as something of my second team, and I have been a long time lurker here. I think you guys are are going to be great and Tune is better than I thought. I was sad that you all lost the qb to Miami. I’d be shocked if you lose very many more games. You guys clearly have a lot of talent, and I believe are one of the best in the AAC. Best of luck this season.

7 Likes

It was a good game. Wish we could have held on, but BYU took it.

1 Like

I’m not sure who Houston does or does not bring back, but I think Houston is in good hands and will finish this season strong and be even better going into next year with the continuity with your coach.

2 Likes

While BYU did take it, I am not sure we would have if this was Houston’s fifth game as well. Houston has speed, size, and talent that I think will do well moving forward. Last week BYU had a “wake up game” against UTSA. Hopefully this week is the same for Houston, and they win out this year.

2 Likes

I hope so too. Y’all’s QB is a scrapper; was fun watching him play.

3 Likes

We lost end of story time to move on.

1 Like

I have never seen us play so undisciplined and with so many obviously spoiled brat dirty crap moves after plays were over.
It was some bad dream where UT and Memphis procreate and UH popped out.

3 Likes