Big 12 / SEC / B10 Expansion Thread (Part 2)

We have not had many, if at all, Cincinnati Bearcat or UCF Knight posters. @BYUcougarfan has come on strong.

Still too early?

All by myself, guess they just don’t love us. Our discourse is too high brow for them :face_with_diagonal_mouth:

Swaim and others love being the villain.
If they add PAC teams 2 B12 its going to be vicious from the start.

Wilner refuses to even mention possibility that some schools might leave in his 6 scenarios…Dreamworld down in Cali right now…

5 Likes

If I were them I would say that isnt a signature at the bottom. It says “just kidding” in very poor handwriting.

2 Likes

I am not sure what you are referencing, sorry, but I am grateful y’all let me post. There aren’t many Coog fans in Utah so it’s nice to connect to coog fans otherwise.

I have been here since October of 2020. I know many here don’t like me, but I do cheer for Houston whenever they aren’t playing my Cougs.

I’ve loved watching the QBs through the years. Keenum and Tune in particular. I am hopeful for Donavon this year.

Go Coogs!

Edit: here is my first post So BYU is the dirty team? - #27 by BYUcougarfan

17 Likes

Wilner went from being the respected elder statesman of Pac12 sports to a regurgitative public relations tool for Kliavkoff. It makes him look like a propaganda device.

1 Like

It’s all good @BYUcougarfan. I enjoy other fans postings, as long as they are respectful. Diversity of views makes CoogFans entertaining. Your content adds value. My only point was a seeming lack of Cincinnati and UCF perspectives on this board.

2 Likes

I currently think that is the least likely option but he is lying if he thinks the chances are 0%.

SicEm365 league exposure article is out. Also looks at multiple PAC scenarios.

https://twitter.com/Baylor_S11/status/1673710467565379585?s=20

3 Likes

I agree it would be very good to have fans from other Big 12 schools on our Board discussing the possibilities of expansion.

1 Like

Good read.
" Is The Big 12 To Expect 39% Streaming And To Be Way Behind The Other P5’s?

No. Not close to that. A few things need to be considered here."

2 Likes

As much as I am not a fan of anything Baylor, they do put out some well researched and well written articles on the sicem365 site.

9 Likes

Wilner isnt trying to be honest right now. He is saying anything he can to save PAC 12. I am sure all he says, however untrue, is with blessing of PAC 12 higher ups.

4 Likes

I am really liking Tramel with The Oklahoman. His sports writing is at a much higher level than most anyone I can think of. Kinda like John McClain back in the day.

He really does his due diligence. I learned a lot about UCF in this article. Learned a few new things about UH in those articles.

5 Likes

SicEm365 is one of the best channels to watch (Youtube) for B12-leaning general college athletics news, as well as pros. They are based in Waco and do talk Baylor, but it is about 10% of the content. One of the great finds for me since we joined the B12. They’ve had Penman, Duarte and several coaches from UH on their show. Highly recommend

15 Likes

Blast from the Past as we wait for July 1 & the Big 12

Keenum to Edwards during Homecoming v. SMU 2009 (Coogs win 38-15)

Sequence is clockwise from top left (click to embiggen)

10 Likes

Wow, one of my all time favorite wins! Spectacular win in all respects.

2 Likes

I dont know, lets not let in any of the riff raff. :wink:

2 Likes

My all-time favorite home win in the modern era was Tech. That game was nerve-wracking. And satisfying.

2 Likes