So how good is Tulane?

Or they may stay in Houston until the storm passes. Other teams have stayed in their opponent’s towns’ until storms passed. Like FAU did with Wisconsin a few years ago.

The Saints may have to play in Indianapolis next Monday.

2 Likes

Just watched the news and it looks like NOLA will dodge any wind, and serious rain issues, which is good

1 Like

They boarded a plane and flew to Houston this afternoon. They aren’t “Bayloring” it.

7 Likes

Don’t jinx it! :joy: :joy:

Delta still has to be pushed to the east, so it is never too late

Yes it’s good for New Orleans, but not so much for Lake Charles, Lafayette and points in between. Hopefully it will rapidly decline in strength as soon as it hits land. I was born in Lake Charles and have relatives strewn all across south Louisana. I have an embedded love for the state, particularly the southern part, and it is sad to see the people have to endure so much hardship.

5 Likes

Sounds familiar!

1 Like

Lastest satellite models have it landing on the border of Texas and Lousiana. One more push to the left and Houston would get rain and some wind. I think since the Game is on Thursday night they may be able to get it in. If it was Friday it probably would of been cancelled or moved to Sat night

It looks like rain tonight. That will favor the running game.

Definitely praying for those that have to go through another storm. Thankfully, this will be a much weaker storm than Laura.

1 Like

Not saying it won’t but everytime I hear that comment when there is rain I think about that Rice game at the Rob.

1 Like

Definitely weaker but more rain :umbrella: I’m afraid.

I predict that the entire game will be played in between the outer bands of the storm.

I could be jinxing us (or not, because I remember the Case Keenum “come from behind” 73-34 win over Rice too) but NWS predicts 0.1" of rain between 7 pm - 1 am tonight.

If no heavy rain, then I don’t expect Tune to throw 9 TD’s.

2 Likes

I remember that Rice game! In fact, that’s when I knew that we as fans have turned the corner. Prior to that, everyone would just go home. Instead, the Rob was rockin, everyone went inside, and waited out the rain, and then we refilled the stadium. It was beautiful!!

2 Likes

I just went ahead and saved this to my YouTube account so I can watch it whenever I want.

3 Likes

Some of us watched the whole game from our seats. Rain, like people never got wet before

2 Likes

It was a FUN game…soaked to the core and loved every minute of it with my son

I’ll be surprised if this isn’t a well watched game by people who aren’t coogfans

LOL @newyorkpost :rofl:

Click bait!

1 Like