So we keep Htown takeover?

I guess what we hear and say often depends on what we want to say and hear. It is an indication of class or lack thereof, imo. It simply is not necessary. Not good for my 4/5 year old grandson’s development.

Generally, foul language is an indication of someone who does not have the wits to express himself with his level of sophistication of vernacular.

People with dementia are prone to foul language for lack of self control, most often not so much for their upbringing or desire to avoid offending others.

People choose their language and it shows something about them. Either they lack self control or simply do not care about others.

Typically, age and maturity that may come with it lead to development of self control. Often, people with said levels of development are those who hire and manage people.

Anyone’s decisions one way or the other should realize that their decisions come with consequences. If somebody gets decked for saying inappropriate things things next to someone’s young daughter, there will be cheers from some and perhaps boos from some. We all have choices to make.

Thanks. I personally shield my kids away from that type of vernacular.

1 Like

Keep

1 Like

Well said. I don’t support the current popular version and hope that it will someday change.
Younger Coogs May disagree and I support their right to do that.

I like #htowntakevoer because it is so Houston centric. I’ll take it over #powerhouse any day.