South Alabama beating up on Tulane

21-6 early in the 3rd qtr

SA has a new coach that has won national champsionships in lower levels. SA beat So. Miss. 9 days ago and looks like a tuned up team. Tulane is playing their first game and it looks like it.

1 Like

Yeah but the reporter is saying that the Tulane players are lifeless and in worse physical shape than USA. Surprised that Tulane didn’t make better adjustments at the half. 24-6 now.

South Alabama is becoming a very good program that you don’t want to play in a bowl game.

2 Likes

Alabama will do them like UAB if they keep it up.

1 Like

Tru Dat

1 Like

Tulane is showing signs of life, scored 2 more TDs and defense is looking better. Down 24-19 with 13:40 left in 4th.

Tulane just went ahead 27-24 with 3:18 left.

1 Like

They have a nice stadium

1 Like

As a Fritz hater, I want them to lose. As an AAC fan and mocker of big 12 football, I need them to win.

1 Like

Why are you a Fritz hater?

He hasn’t won a game worth mentioning but plenty here would take him over CDH. Now look
they’re struggling to put away USA.

1 Like

They just got bailed out by a bad call. Game

1 Like

Tulane wins but , that’s a gut wrenching call against S Alabama.

1 Like

Not so fast my friend 
 glad they came back and saved face. Sure got a slow start.

1 Like

Not a great effort but the AAC comes out ahead against the sunbelt, unlike the B12 :joy:

4 Likes

Yeah they do, and an indoor practice facility!

So, you assume SA would make a 70 yard TD drive with 1:32 left? That’s a big assumption. Fact is, Tulane won, the rules are the rules.

Lol woah. Woah. I didn’t say make a 70 yard drive. They only needed a field goal. And that was a bang-bang play that could have went either way. He leap up and was flipped.

That’s the point, leaping over the blocker is against the rules. And a FG would have only tied – assuming he would have made it. You know what they say about ass/u/me.

1 Like

Not trying to pick on you, but hasn’t Fritz beaten UH twice? For the sake of argument, why wouldn’t UH want a coach who has beaten us? I’m a Dana Holgersen fan and have been since his OC days with us, but to dismiss the talent of Fritz doesn’t make sense to me.

Again, for the sake of discussion, it does make one wonder how Fritz would have fared as UH HC? We all want CDH to succeed, but if it doesn’t work out, I certainly would hope we would give CWF a serious look.

2 Likes