TDECU as XFL venue

https://athlonsports.com/xfl/xfl-football-houston-roughnecks-schedule

900 for 2 season tickets in the club.

2 Likes

Houston is going to be like Phoenix during spring training.

1 Like

The tens of fans will likely not be noticeable. There are many sports fans that have no idea that Houston has an XFL team or that the training camps will be in Houston. If it can last for a few seasons, it might get a small, loyal following.

1 Like

If they are immediately successful they’ll get a reasonable following. Remember the Houston Comets and their four WNBA Championships? That kinda fell apart quickly when they stopped winning.

1 Like

Agreed. However, their decline coincided with the NBA ending its subsidy, which was also a major factor.

4 Likes

Yeah that’s when I dropped my club seats. :wink:

I don’t like the name but I do like the oil dike insult to the Adams family. That’s what it’s called, right? A dike? The oil tower thing? Adams was a d-bag. At least Modell did the right thing.

I don’t like the Texans but I’ll root for the roughnecks.

1 Like

Just bring back the Oilers. Tennessee is doing absolutely nothing with the name, and now, they’ve abandoned the Oiler-like color scheme. It’s frustrating.

1 Like

Adams are ###s.

I like the LA mascot and colors.

I’m going to buy a roughnecks shirt. While I can. Maybe catch a game before a baseball game. If the schedules coincide.

1 Like

This one is sharp.

https://shop.xfl.com/collections/houston-roughnecks/products/houston-roughnecks-est-2020-badge-t-shirt

2 Likes

Well hell that costs more than a game ticket :laughing:

2 Likes

Probably true, but how long will we be able to purchase these? Just considered it money well spent on a fine piece of future Houston history. lol

2 Likes

We need the rent money in cash, in advance.

2 Likes

Where do they practice?

Wow, I clicked through the shirt colors and the white shirt almost looks classic. Ima be an owner.

Who knows. The league might make it. Speaking of that I wish McMahon would make the league public so you could buy shares in it.

1 Like

Oil Derrick is what it is called…and the Oilers Cheerleaders used to be called the “Derrick Dolls” , one proud guy named Derrick loved that…back in the days…

7 Likes

The Derrick Dolls Alumni help us with the Showcase. If you want to see what happens to cheerleaders later in life, well I can show you.

5 Likes