Texans vs Case Keenum

Great to see that game work out just as hoped for for Houston. One of our favorite Coog sons works fourth down magic to get his team in position for the win, but our hometown team comes away with the W. Great outcome for the H and true H-town sports fans!

2 Likes

that stuff is what get our son fired
I rather Texans lose that game.

2 Likes

Put down the pipe.

What side of the true H-town fan side of the fence were you on when your lover boys were jerking Case around?

Uhh NO! Don’t understand the statement. The Colts team came from Baltimore. If your talking nickname not Team or City then there were the Dallas Texans who moved to K.C. n became Chiefs. Of Course the Hou Oliers moved to Tenn.
I could go on w teams moving cities but NO to Texans became Indy Colts🙄

1 Like

lover boys :smile:

It worked out OK for Case, after all. That doesn’t mean we have to hate the Hometown team Doesn’t have to be either / or on that one.

I’m not a native, but I’ve lived in greater Houston for 30+ years. My favorite pro teams are the Rockets, Astros, Texans, as they should be.

There will be room on the bandwagon for a lot of folks down the road
 we’ll welcome them aboard!!

1 Like

The first version of the Dallas Texans was the NFL version in 1952. They moved to Dallas from New York (franchise called the Yanks). The Texans finished 1-11 and went bankrupt before the end of the season. They moved to Baltimore in 1953 and became the Colts.

Wow I had no idea about this
 interesting history

I didn’t have a dilemma; Case is family, the Texans are just hired hands.

5 Likes

Big loss. It looked bad from the start.
They have Duke Johnson from the Browns who is a solid pass catcher & can even play the slot. Can he hold up as runner behind a rancid looking OL?
Buddy Howell (more of a special teamer) then probably Damarea Crockett the rookie will get carries.
https://twitter.com/MarkBermanFox26/status/1165440036575350784
https://twitter.com/MarkBermanFox26/status/1165446252915548160

Now this is the “Houston Team” I am not expecting much from. Sorry to hear one of the players with a serious injury.

nfl scores - Google Search;

I know it is preseason but

And they cut Foreman lol

1 Like