Season Tickets are no longer for sale

Single Game Tickets & Mini-Plan Tickets = 6,122 available
Lower Level: 0
200 North Side: 0
200 East Side: 657
200 West Side: 322
300 South Side: 3,609
300 North Side: 1,524

Fully expect this one to “sell out.” Ticket office is selling tickets for $65 through Monday at 9 am and the cheapest ticket I can find on Stubhub is running for $70

1 Like

I have mine, but why the Monday cut off? Legitimately asking for a friend.

I wonder if that includes the extra 1000 tickets for students.

Still a lot of tickets available…doesn’t look like to me very many sold today.

I just picked up 5 more. I’d guess there are at least 3-4,000 left. I hope we didn’t out-price ourselves.

1 Like

The university is more concerned with revenue at this point.

This is the money making game because we as fans are willing to pay more to see a HATED texas rival.

2 Likes

Can no longer buy Single Game Tech Tickets via the website, can only buy if you get the 4 game mini-plan

1 Like

Boy the ticket office knows how to shoot itself in the foot.

They took the single,ticket option down. But now,its back to single tickets.

I have checked it on an off the last few hours and it looks like nothing has moved.

What happens to,the flash sale?

Not sure what happened, I thought the $65 tickets were only for yesterday, now they are still up. I am sure they lost some sales to the secondary market last night and this morning.

I thought they were doing a 25 dollar flash sale for the corner seats. I would not pay 65 bucks for the upper deck.

Price the corners at 25-30 and the non prime 300 for 40.

Do a 4 pack with a drink and a hotdog? Something. I would rather it sell out by wed so you hear sold out the rest of the week. It improves local hype.

1 Like

CgrBkr said - Price the corners at 25-30 and the non prime 300 for 40. Do a 4 pack with a drink and a hot dog.
Great ideas to try to move tickets now, but how would you feel if were not a season ticket holder and paid the $65 for non prime 300 and all of sudden the tickets through U of H are 60% of the price you paid? Where the ticket office / athletics department Fup again* is making these tickets only available through the mini plan at first. I believe a lot of people would have paid the $65 if these tickets weren’t mandatory mini plan only at first. What was the price for the mini $120 or so? People were thinking I only want the TT tickets but not for $120, so they did not buy the mini plan.I bought 4 extra with my season ticket renewal for $60 each in the 200 level for friends (Not U of H alums) who did not want to spend the $120 for a mini plan as they only wanted to attend the TT game.

Where did you hear $25? This is our biggest game which will have the best visitor crowd so they need to make as much money off it as possible. I’m sure they will let another 500-1000 students in too so I don’t see any issues with this being an announced sell out.

I think they were considering forcing people to buy the mini plan to get the rest of the tickets, but someone stepped in and decided that a sellout was better.

These are still priced lower than most of the secondary market right now. Only 1 listing on Stubhub is lower and VividSeats is around the same price.

I am trying to sell one ticket but it doesn’t appear that you can on uhcougars.com I was able to do that several years ago. Anybody know how to do it?

It will be a sellout or at least called that for sure.

Unfortunately it is always easy to analyze what the ticket office does after it is done. Had they sold out without the mini plan, someone would say they should have forced it in a mini plan.

UH changed from Ticketmaster this year which is who you were able to sell tickets through when going through your account. It looks like the new ticketing software doesn’t allow for resale through uhcougars.com. You can transfer to someone else, though.

Lots of seats left upstairs. Over half of Sections 310, 311 and 312. Section 312 has very few seats sold! Would a $25 “Flash” sale move those?

Had to do that for the Rice game and just transfer the ticket to my Fiance’s co-worker and she Chase Pay us for the cost of the ticket.

If Texas Tech has over 5k fans at the game and we still don’t have a sellout, that will look pretty bad on us. You know what would look worse? If we put the tickets on sale really cheap the last two days and we still don’t sell out.