That red light thing was cool 😎

Edit: I’m the one that’s stupid. :sunglasses:

I thought it was sort of cool! Of all the dumb things they try to introduce lighting up FC red is a good idea.

5 Likes

It would have been cool if more than 10% of the crowd participated. I damn near gave up trying to pull the adhesive off.

The lady balancing bowls on the unicycle had much more redeeming value, in my opinion.

2 Likes

Now that was spectacular!

The thing didn’t stick. I have a case so I just put it in between the case and my phone.

1 Like

i placed it inside my phone case as well…but my daughter had no issue making here’s stick
i thought it looked cool, would be better if people got to their seats sooner, maybe that’s part of it, training. to get peoples but ts in the seats before the game starts…we are such a late crowd
I had my view blocked repeatedly during the first half by late arrivals…
so maybe people should just get the games earlier…that’s my take.

5 Likes

Hey grumpy! The kids loved it!

12 Likes

With three minutes to go Darad Chicken Knowles decided to stand in the middle of the aisle leaned up against the railing. Come on dude your 6’6 let us short guys see.

It’s Chicken… you couldn’t see around him? :wink:

8 Likes

Hahahaha…

Not when he is standing in the middle of the aisle a few rows down from you and you are on the aisle seat. Didn’t realize he had such a big head lol. I could not see Sampson, the team bench, and that corner of the court at three point line.

Damn… He must shrunk over the years lol.

That what she said :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

2 Likes

yes it is too harsh

1 Like

Surely, you can’t be serious!

Hey, I got an idea! Make sure your phone is charged before coming into the arena!

Don’t blame others for your OWN issues. Have fun and get over it

5 Likes

I thought it looked great.

I do hope they can add a Coog Video intro like the football team has on the court next year with like Clyde, Elvin etc in the beginning as well. What they have is really cool, but adding Coog greats and lore would be really great imo.

7 Likes

18 Likes

Now that response seems a little too harsh !! :roll_eyes::thinking:

Chicken has demonstrated that he is a great Coog. In all the upheaval stayed true to his commitment and remained loyal.

I vicariously forgive him for blocking your view.

9 Likes

As part of some Coogs never ending quest to come up with the lamest things to complain about in our best season in 35 years, I nominate this top 5 for the 2018-19 season.

9 Likes