That red light thing was cool šŸ˜Ž

Confessions are good for the soul, Dan, but only in church!

1 Like

Did you peel the back off? Mine stuck really well.

Guess I didnā€™t. It actually is still inside my case lol.

The real UT. In Knoxville.

3 Likes

That does make a difference; my apologies sir!

3 Likes

I thought it was kinda cool!

2 Likes

As you know, Clyde is a member of the Rockets broadcast team. Heā€™s plenty busy with only so much time on his hands.

The Red Light District is now my favorite new UH ritual.

3 Likes

I thought the red light thing was really cool.

(And Iā€™m old.)

3 Likes

Iā€™m very old. Graduated UH 1965. Slow but still able to shine my red light. Thought it was super fun and enjoyed being able to participate. Seems some folks just for something to complain about. Certainly couldnā€™t find fault with the cougars defense. Go Coogs

4 Likes

The more I think about it the more I realize I was stupid.

7 Likes

Hate it when that happens. :smile:

no worries, we all have brain farts

Uhhh yes very well known. Worrell is at plenty UH gms when Rockets arenā€™t playing. Neither Drexler nor Worrell do road gms. I know a little but not enough to put on this forum, but heā€™s not tied to Athletic program very much. Thereā€™s people on here that are deeply invested with Cougar Athletics w their pockets that can tell you whether he gets involved much. He still celebrating that win over UT-- 1-0. :roll_eyes:

1 Like

Clyde was a great PLAYER for UH BBā€¦end of story !!

Well the story about Clyde being a great UH basketball player is very accurate. The other stories will let rest!

1 Like

The first step is admitting you have a problemā€¦

ā€¦then again, as a great thinker once said, ā€œYou canā€™t fix stupid. Stupid is forever.ā€

I thought the red light thing was kind of cool.

Tonight at the coaches show taping CKS ticked off the names of some former players who show up to practice/shoot hoops at the practice center. Mentioned that Chicken was there today. He made a point to talk about how glad he is that they come around. Not every coach makes ex players welcome.

1 Like

they were in the cupholders

Yes, the 4 cardboard holders were there but the red covers had been removed. It was odd since there was one for every seat. Oh well.