The 20 points club

I’ll go with Sasser, Mark, Grimes, Mills and Deeky. When Deeky gets his 20, he’ll get at least 10 of those from the FT line.

3 Likes

That would be my list too!

1 Like

Mr Grimes registers his name in the 20 points club.

Nice game Q.

5 Likes

Only 2 games into the season, 3 have already qualified. Seven should be an easy number to reach . . . . .

1 Like

Cam Tyson looking like he’s going to register his name in the 20pts club and he won’t be alone.

Tramon may get 20 as well!!

1 Like

So, do we have a compilation of all the players in the 20-point club so far?

I’ll take a guess… Lol

Sasser
Grimes
Tyson
Deeky
Gorham
Mark
Chaney

grimes, sasser, mark, dejon, jamal, tyson

1 Like

gorham and chaney have gotten close but didnt crack 20…jamal had 20 vs our lady of the lake

I was just going to update… I think Chaney had 19 and Gorham had 18…

What I did notice is when Deeky leads the team in scoring we lose…

Yep. Being leading scorer is definitely not Deeky’s role on this team. But it has been VERY nice seeing him put up 15+ lately. I hope teams keep leaving him wide open from 3. He has been very good at picking his opportunities and finally he’s finishing his drives at the rim like 2018 Jarreau.

4 Likes

The next question is "How many players will score over 30 points in a game this year ? ? ? ? ?

:joy:

Didn’t see that coming.

Two so far. Separate thread!

Never expected to be wrong about Mills.

I see multiple guys scoring 20pts in a game this year.

These are my five that I think will hit the 20pt mark this year.

J.walker
Sasser
Mark
Shead
J’won

Sasser already there in game 1 . . . . .

my guesses for this year

already 20 - sasser and walker

others:
j’wan
mark
ill hot take and say ramon- in some random 5 for 5 from 3 type of game

special circumstances 20 (injured or player sitting out)

jamal - he only becomes aggressive to score when there’s no other option…with our full rotation i don’t see him agressively driving to get 20+, if sasser is out or something like that

sharp- he got 11 in 8mins game 1, if he gets more than 20mins in 3 games this year, 1 of them will be a 20piece

5 with the regular rotation, 7 depending on the circumstances

1 Like

I think this is the year that Roberts has his Gorham-esque breakout. Remember how Justin was considered a one-trick pony - a rebounder and substitute, then he exploded as the biggest cog in the wheel his senior season?

1 Like

I could definitely see Sharp getting 20 off the bench in a blowout win.

I know I thought for aesthetics it woul be better to just lump them all together.

Sasser would have been an obvious choice anyway.