The 20 points club

Sharp could go crazy one night. 5-7 people possibly scoring 20 pts this year…How far we’ve come as a program. We are so deep w/ scoring ability.

1 Like

Newest member missed joining in first half of Oral Robert’s game.

4 Likes

Tramon checks in !!

3 Likes

Won’t be long before TA is in the club. Hell, he may get there tonight.

1 Like

Well!

J’avier Francis checked into the 20pts club last night!

23 pts from the young man.

Sharp came close at 18.

2 Likes

sharp would have gotten it without the cramps

He’s looking pretty good on perimeter D and covering his defensive rotations, too!

2 Likes

Pretty cool to see the future heart of the Coogs team on the floor last night. Sharp, Arceneaux, Francis and if we’re somehow blessed with another year, Jarace Walker.

The future is bright.

1 Like

Ja’Vier’s so long sometimes it looks like he stretches from the rim to the free throw line. I watch a decent amount of college games and i haven’t seen a rebounder around the rim like him.

1 Like

20-25 more lbs on that kid n woooff- Monster underneath…

He’s been lifting for a few years now under Bishop, so I don’t know how much more weight he will gain.

1 Like

Understand. :man_shrugging:

Edit: i was hoping for 260-265 lbs
Karl Malone ish :smile::wink:

He’s pretty stout already imo… Either way… He’ll definitely continue to get stronger…

1 Like

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Malone never won a chip, though…

1 Like

Haha. True that. He had a chip on his shoulder when he was battling Otis Thorpe n The Dream in the Playoffs. Man those were some good times.
OT was like a Brickhouse.

3 Likes

Francis is listed at 6’8" 235lbs. He’s got some decent size. He also explodes when he jumps toward the rim which is why he’s so effective under the basket.

1 Like

Yea, I just looked him up. I guessed him at 215-220 b4 I looked it up. He doesn’t look 235 to me but guess he is.

1 Like

I got Jerry Sloan’s autograph in the Galleria for my 8th grade basketball coach… I got Hornacek for myself… They were eating at the food court… :rofl:

1 Like

Company where I retired from after 28 yrs our office was on Mid lane & Westheimer in early 90s. We would eat at the Schlotzsky’s across the street n lot of NBA players would come in for lunch there bc they’re hotel was down the street-- Ritz Carlton.

Last year he was 225… So 10 lbs added of muscle is pretty good…

2 Likes