The Great One Plays - NFC Championship - Game Thread

Case is playing better than most of his teammates are.

3 Likes

hey ! rockets power dancer tryouts were at UH athletics center(currently on Astros/rockets channel)

and I have two TV’s

1 Like

second that.

to bring up sam Bradford was idiocy but announcers will do anything to try and keep interest.

1 Like

Dang.

bingo

Vikings need to cut every last one of the chumps in that secondary. Embarrassing.

If the Eagles score … Game. Over.

The SKOL D collapsed this game.

The turn overs for scores didnt help.

Started great, though.

1 Like

second.

I was thinking the vikes would take it but the vikes D really didnt show and that hurt bad.

(btw golf channel’s sunday night wrap up is all about tiger; I’m shocked)

Foles on FIRE
Sooooo many blown coverages.
Off day for the Vikes O

Wonder why, with all of the pressure by the DEs they did not roll out Case more away from the pressure. Their ends, and blitzing off the ends killed the Vikes OLine. You would think at some time the coaches would roll out Case…best out of the pocket passer in the NFL.

Class guy Foles. Made some awesome comments about his friend Case Keenum during the post game interview.

2 Likes

If I had to pick a list of why the Vikings lost, it would start like this:

1. defense
  2. offensive line

Distant 9. Case
    Very distant 10. RBs and WRs
3 Likes

They seemed to stack the middle which is hard to see through and so dense there were no lanes to see through nor run. At the same time they crashed the corners, ends, from the edge preventing horizontal movement by Case. The only thing left was deep drops but the defense STILL was able to get through and the risk of great loss was too high. I’m no expert though. With TV we could not see what was happening in the secondary so much.

H-Town I think they did at least a little adjustment by throwing to the backs. Other than that is was predictable 1st down run, 2nd and/or 3rd pass. We needed more blocking to permit Case to even run OUT of the non-existent pocket.