The Houston vs Texas A&M Matchup

Vegas and ESPN thinks this will be a cake walk for the Coogs.

UH are 9.5 point favorites and ESPN matchup predictor has UH at a 91.8% Win probability.

I do think we win…but am a bit more cautiously optimistic

4 Likes

TBH - we could win by 20 or lose by 20. Neither would surprise me.

It is going to come down to Sharpe and Cryer. If Sharp and Cryer are hitting threes, we cannot lose! If they are bitting bricks like they are trying to build a house, then we are in trouble.

During last nights game, an analyst quoted CKS, said that when Sharpe scores 10 or more points, the team is 25-2.

10 Likes

Here’s how I look at things.

They have all the difficulties of having to match up with us.

Who would’ve thought that we would have the opportunity to beat both the Whorns and Aggy TWICE this season.

15 Likes

And came a bad spot away from almost beating UT in football!

10 Likes

Of course he said that because he took responsibility and the guys started hitting 25 ft shots before the defense was set.
The comeback was an aberration because those shots are typically not going to go in I don’t care who the shooter is. In that instance more of a fortunate run the Aggie made but we controlled the game until the half, opened it up in the 2nd before Taylor ignited from DT. The Coogs showed unbelievable resolve not being flustered in the moment and made huge shots win down the stretch.

4 Likes

Tech is offensively challenged without much in the middle

2 Likes

This is the verdict from Haslametrics:

Texas A&M has a shot to win, but Houston is definitely the better team on paper. Houston 71.34, Texas A&M 61.06.

4 Likes

Wanna know what I think?

Here you go.

5 Likes

Recess for the Ellis Unit in Huntsville?

5 Likes

A2AEF572-6081-43A0-A823-6FC386515D79

15 Likes

When you draw your sword and an unarmed cheerleader throws you on your ass :rofl:

11 Likes

The sacred AstroTurf.

7 Likes

And they were SMU cheerleaders to boot. The Aggie Corps will never live that down…

6 Likes

I bet he was a little concussed after that head thump

Security rushes in to protect the “armed” “man”.

3 Likes

It’s a sabre… respect the tradition

And the atm kid in that clip always reminds me of a young Dana

2 Likes

What exactly is happening here?

2 Likes

At this point, it’s not who has the better record, it’s who is hot at the moment

1 Like

Nebraska had beautiful cheerleaders, aggie cheerleaders suck.

1 Like