The new concession vendor is terrible

I just tweeted Tweeted Renu and Pez on the disappointing concessions.

3 Likes

Wow This shows how terribly inconsistent they are. The stand near my seats were giving free refills for the souvenir cup.

2 Likes

The gameday experience was all around out of whack today: closed/undermanned concessions, malfunctioning elevators, audio difficulties, poorly managed/scripted halftime
 It’s as if there’s little to no in-stadium coordination or QA/QC. It makes us look bush league and it gives people just another reason to stay home.

7 Likes

The concessions were a disaster today. Crowd is only going to get smaller. Student section was almost completely empty. Hurts to see the stadium empty like that but aleast they were giving out free RTIC coolers today.

1 Like

You had beer vendors in your section? The ones that normally serve my section were conspicuously absent.

1 Like

My section had beer till the 2nd quarter, then everyone closed down

Maybe they predicate service on ESPN’s win % meter.

“UC 65%
get the jalapeños in the fridge!”

Why have Seatz people there to deliver food to you seat when the Wi-Fi doesn’t work so you can’t order? Makes no sense.

8 Likes

The concession stand by section 131 did not have salsa for the Nachos Supreme. We ordered the nachos before kickoff. Also, the hot dogs were cold. Again
this was BEFORE kickoff!

They ran out of all but one Dots flavor in the 3rd quarter. The concessions were absolute crap today.

3 Likes

The people that are supposed to be managing all this, are they listening, are they aware? All of these deficiencies are just plain Mickey Mouse.

3 Likes

There were so few people at the game that I had great LTE service and didn’t use WiFi at all.

I was able to use SEATz but, as I predicted, the wait time went from less than one minute, to 4 minutes.

2 Likes

Why pay for overpriced food? Eat at a tailgate, or across the street at Wendy’s, Wingstop, Poeyes, or Taco Cabana.

4 Likes

The shuttered concession areas made it look bleak. I mentioned the warm beer above but also got chicken strips and there was no ketchup around. I hadn’t eaten all day so I just powered through.

1 Like

I got mine when I walked into the stadium. Only thing I buy in TDECU

I had the chicken strips and they looked like the frozen ones you get at the grocery store. They did have BBQ and Honey Mustad sauce at the concession stand I was at but apparently not all of them. My French fries were cold and had little salt on them.

1 Like

I had no problem refilling my cup. I asked before I bought it and went to a different person without issue.

1 Like

Food always taste better at concession when a team wins.

Bathrooms are cleaner when team wins.

The elevators work when team wins.

Beer is colder when team wins.

6 Likes

I waited in line behind a couple ordering up a feast. I only wanted a bottle of water. They received their order and walked away but left their credit card in the machine. I grabbed it and ran after them. When I got back there were a hundred people in line. The guy behind the counter told everyone to wait and waved me back up to the front and sold me my water. Gold star for that fine young man.

21 Likes

Those days tailgating at The Rob were some of best times. Literally 50 yards from entrance, my son and his buddies playing ball in lot. Players walking through lot , the band the whole atmosphere was special. Have picture with son and Case in his first year walking through after game. Special times but I understand had to build to get to next level
remember I could look and find son and his buddies anywhere in The Rob
lol
some small crowds back then but its was die hard Coogs

8 Likes

Outlandish prices. $ 18.50 for chili dog and those awlful chicken fingers.

3 Likes