The Solution

Patience, grasshopper. Here’s the solution. Wait one year. Dig deep, really deep. Hire Urban Meyer. He will be available. He’s already made his mark, has nothing more to prove. He can recruit. He can coach. He can win NC’s. He has the panache many of you insist is necessary. There may be a tad of baggage, but I’m sure that can be tolerated!:slight_smile:

Did I mention dig deep?

Nope no and no never

2 Likes

I’ll leave it at NO COMMENT. :roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes:. Drinking in abundance is bad for the health!! Esp b4 Noon.

1 Like

:grin::grin::stuck_out_tongue::stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

We missed out on bringing in Mack Brown

Hey, I know… let’s just hire Belichick!

6 Likes

Only if E-rob will come as DC and Farrow as OC.

2 Likes

Found another early drinker. They’re everywhere! :grin::grin::joy:

3 Likes

I thought the answer was success! Like now!
No problems with poaching. Or recruiting. Or winning. Or national attention.
No more mediocrity. No more meltdowns.

:grin::grin::grin:

No 11am games for you this season? lol

Oh I’m not the one drinking here w some of these comments. I rarely drink …and then it’s only Coors Light. Save the Colorado Kool Aid comments. :sunglasses::grin:

1 Like

Colorado Kool Aid. lol

Coors light is my go to, but as of late, Michelob Ultra hasn’t been bad either.

1 Like

Pity, pity. You guys need to try some real beer instead of that making love in a canoe stuff.:smiley:

3 Likes

I’m always open to try new beer. What do you recommend? :face_with_monocle:

I have no problem being called ‘light weight’ when it comes to drinking status. Because we know the opposite is NO Bueno! 5’7" 165 lbs here so not lot room to hold lg consumptions.

We should have hire Mack brown

All the lightweights drinking lite beer. What’s wrong with Bloody Marys???

Keep that stuff North of Centerville :stuck_out_tongue::grin:

Samuel Adams Boston Lager would be a good start, but there are so many great craft beers around these days, including a bunch from local breweries. By the way, SAM is the largest American owned brewery in the country. The Buds, Millers and Coors are all owned by foreigners now.

1 Like

Health issues