The time draws nigh

But, as we all know, it wasn’t over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor.
(Sadly, you have to add the Animal House reference. I mentioned it in a post years ago and someone came back and said it was the Japanese. i didn’t need to respond, everyone else did. :rofl: )

Also, FWIW, WWII really kicked off when Germany invaded Poland.

2 Likes

Wrong!

OK. OK! - I admit I got it wrong. - Yes, Germany started WWII by invading Poland (not Russia).

I blame my mistake on Fawn Liebowitz.

4 Likes

And could you get 3 dates for my friends?

3 Likes

They’re looting the Food King!

1 Like

Japanese.

• it was a joke back in the day to instantly correct anyone who made the animal house ref.
1 Like

Perhaps we should offer the weaker members of the BIG 12, which IMO are K-State and I-State.

Divide and conquer. Once the dominos begin to fall, the others will follow.

1 Like

Fun theory, it was actually the fear of repeating history that possibly caused Hitler to lose against Russia.

Germany invaded POLAND to start WWII.

Britain and France declared war on Germany after that.

2 Likes

Forget it, he’s rolling!

4 Likes

I stand corrected. But it was WAY worth all the Animal House references…

ESPN to Big12: “Hey…you ****ed up…You trusted us…”

1 Like

You’re welcome, Dean Wormer.

3 Likes

The Nazis made the crucial mistake to go after the soviets. They made the same mistake that Napoleon did. Yes history repeats itself.
We went after the taliban spent close to 20years after the soviets spent 10 years fighting the mujahideen.
Yes history repeats itself
The utau pimp destroyed the SWC
The utau pimp destroyed the small12
aresco was in the middle of the BIG EAST implosion
aresco is in the middle of the small12 implosion

5 Likes

IMHO, WWII started when little Adolph got his feelings hurt during and @ the end of WWI . . . . .

You are 100% correct Ben. He never accepted the armistice and felt that Germany was humiliated. He vowed to retaliate when he was in a position to do so.

Winston Churchill always considered WWII to be a continuation of WWI and together they were the second 30 Years War.

1 Like

He was right. Many in D.C. were wrong (nothing changes) I will stop here otherwise we could write how we empowered Stalin and its henchmen.