Thread closed for politics and profanity --> RE: House Is Balling!

It’s the Matt Thomas curse. I caught part of Game 3 first half on the radio. Rockets had the lead and Matt randomly asks if OKC should see what the market is for CP3. Oops…

I haven’t watched closely but I am not sure I have seen Gordon make a meaningful 3 in the parts I have watched.

1 Like

CP3 is a dog!

I am a little out of the loop…is that a compliment? He seems like an experienced veteran that plays well alongside the young guns they have but I am not a huge NBA fan and that comes from my limited viewing and untrained eye.

Yes, it’s a compliment. No reason that OKC should be in this series 2-2

Is the NBA even on?

Pro sports are dead to me with their slogans and kneeling. Give me college anytime.

5 Likes

I don’t think Harden has a social justice statement on his back… He has too much money to make to take a stand right now… Lol

I am working from my home office so the day games I turn on while I am working. It’s hard to watch for a lot of reasons.

If you are not watching the NBA because of the slogans and kneeling, you won’t like the new NCAA basketball with the social cause patches and other changes coming to an arena near you.

1 Like

Lakers played some classic defense last night against Portland. Sounds like you would have been able to appreciate it.

Lol the NBA is a joke and what they stand for is an even bigger one…

5 Likes

Please explain

1 Like

Today’s game should be a great one… CP3 and Harden going at it has been exciting to watch. Salute to those that are still tuning in to the NBA. Lets go Rockets!

1 Like

As long as it is not kneeling during our national anthem I can look away from the other stuff

How can anybody play defense in the NBA when every attempt at blocking a shot or stopping a drive to the basket are considered “fouls” by the refs?

Tonight’s game has been cancelled, players boycotting.

1 Like

It is what people demand that follow the NBA…offense, offense and more offense.

Players should take pride in their defense and be disciplined so they don’t do silly fouls, Kawahi has more steals than fouls so far in his career!

1 Like

Once again, a thread is ruined because some folks can’t keep their political rants and profane language off the board.

It’s not hard. I don’t understand why folks can’t seem to get this. Most of you are doing a great job. However, it’s always the fateful few who ruin it for everyone.

If you are looking for the posts, they have been removed.

2 Likes