Titans took care of business..will the Texans? Update..NO

If they decide to fire Obrien after this debacle, it works out perfectly. Dabo’s last game is tomorrow!

5 Likes

Even Vrabel knew how to coach with a big lead, against an explosive offense that could wake up at any moment.

O’Brien just helped the Chiefs wake up

3 Likes

3 Likes

When is the last time any NFL team scored over 50-pts in a playoff game?

2 Likes

Jacksonville beat Miami 62-0 in 2000

1 Like

Glad I am not a Texans fans…that is brutal

4 Likes

The Texans can fire Obrien but nothing will ever change until the McNairs sell the franchise. Profit over championships. JJ should ask for a trade so he has a legitimate shot to win a championship becuse not happening in Houston.

6 Likes

How much would it take to even get Dabos attention? 10 million per season?

The McNair’s would never pay that, just askin, they are too cheap.

1 Like

So…fire O’Brien for the choke job, or give him an extension for making the second round of the playoffs?

Somebody commission the statue…BOB 4 EVER!!!

5 Likes

I am SO shocked the Texans lost! <-- sarcasm

10 Likes

Lol…you didn’t see it coming? <<<< sarcasm.

41 unanswered points…crazy.

4 Likes

Of course I did.

The ownership is also dumb enough to consider making the playoffs a successful season. The Texans play in the worst divisions in the NFL. You can beat the powder puffs to get into the playoffs but means nothing when cant compete against the elite in the playoffs.

4 Likes

I needed to add my sarcasm emoji…lol.

This is what happens to the worst coach in the NFL…you get exposed for the Moron that you are…

2 Likes

CIty of Houston now has NFL History.

First city to have two different NFL franchises that are in the top 5 all time for worst comeback in a playoff game.

Oilers vs Buffalo #1 - led 35-3 and lost 41-38, 32 point deficit.
Texans vs Kansas City #5 (tied) - led 24-0, lost 51-31, 24 point deficit.

Note the Texans have another bragging point. First playoff team to allow 6 consecutive TD’s in a game.

Nothing like Houston Texas pro NFL FB history.

Yeah, back in the beginning of the AFL, when the NFL was the real pro league, the Oilers won. But since the merger with the NFL, Nada, Zip, no Super Bowl. Just worst on field performance records in the playoffs.

2 Likes

Imgur

But they can’t choose their schedule though. They can’t schedule tough out of conference games to prepare them for the playoffs.

Fixed it for you.

Fans will all be back buying merch and tix next season. They think this organization is as committed to winning as much as it’s committed to taking their money.

2 Likes

Thought Tenn had 2 gms on the road in playoffs this year. Maybe not…I better go check again…Not!