Titans took care of business..will the Texans? Update..NO

Same ol oilers…

My weekend was totally ruined.

Coogs lost to a team they should have beaten.

Texans had a 24-0 lead on KC, only to cough up the game 51-31.

I wanted LSU to win the NC game, but given my bad luck, they may lose. Even if LSU wins, it won’t compensate for the losses of UH and the Texans.

1 Like

This was on BOB…I was a defender of him but his decisions lost this game in the 2nd quarter

3 Likes

I don’t like the Texans and I don’t like LSU. Whenever two teams not called UH play I pull for both to lose. I don’t care about their traditions, coaches, or stadiums.

1 Like

Winner Winner Chicken Dinner!!!

2 Likes

But Jacksonville didn’t come back from 24-0 in the 2nd quarter.

1 Like

Goose, the difference is, we all thought the Coogs would win, but most of us had faith that the Texans would come up with a way to blow it.

3 Likes

If it was up to me I would fire Bill O’Braindead in a heartbeat! I would then interview Dabo and Urban within the next three days. I will make my decision between those two men!

1 Like

I miss Bud Adams - he would’ve fired him immediately

5 Likes

Why you pull for the Texans to lose? Their no different than the Oilers imo

Because I’m a Raiders fan. And when it comes to NFL football Raiders fans hate everyone. Including other Raiders fans.

3 Likes

Im expecting the BoB was fired off the plane tweet tomorrow. He has EVERYTHING to win. More than any other coach in the league. The dude is hot garbage. How do you let them gain and continue to carry that much momentum? lol im impressed for the wrong reasons.

1 Like

“…Oh NO…We Suck Again !!! “

2 Likes

Bill Obrien, as I have told ALL here, needs to go, NOW!!!

3 Likes

What does this game say about time of possession and a rested defense?

Texan 39:48
Chiefs 20:12

1 Like

BOB is the perfect coach for the owners of the Texans. He won the division so they can claim to be “champions”, he won the first round playoff game at home to keep the fans excited, and he lost the second round game so the owners don’t have to worry about buying all those expensive super bowl rings.

4 Likes

At least the OILERS went to overtime in their choke job…Texans loose by 20!

I agree. He lost my confidence when he had Clowney traded for very little in return.

2 Likes

Brown was worse. You don’t give away a pro bowl left tackle.

2 Likes

Year by year I have been losing interest in NFL football. Stuff like yesterday’s performance from the most boring focus-group tested local “franchise” is the main reason. “It’s football time in Texas”… I’m so sick of rooting for the Nickelback of the NFL. Actually, I just don’t care anymore.

6 Likes