Tramon Mark

3 Likes

This kid looks like the real deal. Can you imagine what sort of damage he’ll be able to do once Coach Bishop turns him into a man? Can’t wait for November!*

2 Likes

I imagine CKS will give him a couple of pointers on his defense. Lots of kids come in without defensive skills and miraculously have them after playing for CKS a year or two.

2 Likes

@wewantyoursoul

That was exactly my reaction. He’s stronger than what people give him credit for. Doesn’t mind mixing it up a little. Love how quick and explosive he is off of the bounce for his height.

1 Like

He plays with intensity and will learn to pace himself. If he isn’t the best freshman in our league I will be surprised

Wow butch. I sure hope so.

Outside of Hinson and now Shead how many recruits have been tabbed as defensive warriors by coach? If they want minutes they play hard on both sides of the court.
Coach has gotten this program to the level that allows this

Damn I forgot got good Shead is on defense. Next season’s team will be salty.

As long as they stay hungry and humble !!

We may never have a team this talented or as deep as next year’s. But I do AGREE with staying hungry. We’ll have more shooting that’s for sure.

1 Like

He’ll be ALL AAC.

I got James Harden flashbacks after watching that! I’m so glad he is committed to UH.

1 Like

https://twitter.com/AdamFinkelstein/status/1255471869291114504

Finishes #68 on espn

I would love to see the 67 rated higher lol

They are on that list

My point is that there are not 67 players better than Mark…at least IMO…Tramon has to be a top 25-30 player…but at this point who cares? He is a Cougar and that is all that matters…

3 Likes

What makes you think there aren’t 67 better players?

I saw the game where he went head to head with LJ cryer and Eddie lampkin in the playoffs.

Put up like 42 pts.

He’s better than Cryer for sure.

I have seen a lot of really good high school players and Tramon has the “it” factor IMO. Have you seen him play in person?