Tramon Mark

I have

But i havent seen the other 67 players so I can’t intelligently say Mark is better than them

1 Like

LOL, can you read? I am just saying that I doubt there are 67 high school players better than him…keep your own opinion and I will keep mine. Mark is a special player with loads of talent… I haven’t seen the other players either but I am guessing I have a right to my opinion…can’t wait to see him at UH…talking about being literal lol. I guess you have seen him play and didn’t think he was that good and that is ok with me…everyone has off nights…

I think he is awesome and going to be really good here. I just dont have enough info personally to state hes better than 67th.

1 Like

lol ok.

I think he can contribute as a frosh as much as Mills and Sasser. He is one of those guys that is really good everything but not great at any one thing.

He is a kid who can play multiple positions, including the point…he is a good rebound, a very good drive to the bucket guy and continues to get better with his outside shot. How much input he has a freshman will be tough to determined until camp starts.
What I saw of him he has fire in his belly and does not back down from contact.
So let me rephrase what I said earlier…he will be one of the top freshmen in the country next year and may not see the floor enough to prove it lol

I think there are ~63 better players. No way there are 67. That’s just ignorant.

2 Likes

I’d love to see that, I am pretty good friends with Tramon’s uncle (played baseball with him)