UCF actually has a clear path to the Playoff now

MA is not going up to Norman and beating OU there…lol. I mean it would be awesome its just not going to happen. We are probably 17 point dogs in that game.

it wont happen.

2016 was our best shot at the playoffs because we beat #3 OU on opening dat, and we beat #5 Louieville near the end of the season

Even if OU/Wazzu finishes top 10 this season, if they arent top 5 by the time we play them, kiss playoffs goodbye. They could collapse later in conference and devalue a win

We beat a #3 OU led by a Heisman winner lol

We can beat them

5 Likes

King will be a senior and almost all of the UH offense is back. You’ve always been able to score on the OU D, unless they make a major upgrade at DC this off-season. Even then, it will be their first game in a new system against a good offense.

Meanwhile Murray will be playing baseball in the minors somewhere. Who knows how the back fills play.

OU is a good team, but they’re not currently a dominant world beater. Wazzou might be a tougher team right now.

2 Likes

Marcus, that is what I was thinking. OU will lose quite a bit of their starting juniors to the draft while UH will still have a lot of experienced seniors.

2 Likes

But what if we’re in the first year of a new defensive coordinator?!?!?

2 Likes

We need OU to be good next year

They can be good after we beat them like last time. :grin:

Why not, the Coogs have won in Stillwater…Norman is no different than Stillwater…Two small cities with well known colleges…btw, no one on this board have the ability to predict the future.

OU has already upgraded their DC by getting rid of Mike Stoops !!

NowCoogButClearlyStillSooner :joy:

6 Likes

It could happen. We will have a better QB. Who will be OK QB.

I get it but none of it looks anything like things I see as separate or equal :wink:

They are slowly ruining everything that made college football great. I hate espn and ncaa more each day.

4 Likes

Coogs were the underdog in 2016, and won by double digit. We have a better QB throwing the ball. I think it could happen.

Just as a reminder, the Alabama QB and his offensive teammates could all transfer to UH as well. And that’s just as likely IMHO as UH making the current format 4 team playoffs next year.

Ha, i wonder what excuse they would come up with to keep us out then?

Bama 3rd team Cornerbacks would look great as Coogs!!! Doors are open :grinning:

2 Likes

Last I checked the term “separate but equal” wasn’t looked upon so fondly.

1 Like

I’m a follower of Alabama football and like Hurts as a QB but honestly I don’t think he would help our team. We are in good hands with King and he is a better passer than Hurts.

3 Likes