Now that is an interesting story .

1 Like

Which one of her called you? :wink:

1 Like

Both
:wink:

2 Likes

He just committed to Texas.

Yep, not a huge surprise. I would’ve been more surprised if he was coming our way with that list. It’s like everything you take your best shot and hope.

I was married to a bi-polar for 3 years. Until you’ve lived it you wouldn’t believe it.

2 Likes

You have walked in my shoes

Texas also has a commitment from Hudson Card for 2020. His father is a lifelong friend and he is going to Texas.

My Mother-in-law was Bi-Polar. You’re right. When she was in a manic phase, I never saw anything like it from a quiet, reserved woman. You really have to see it to believe it.

2 Likes

Been there, done that – I stayed with it for 15 years before I decided enough. Actually, I decided I made a huge mistake many, many years earlier, but I took my vows very seriously. I’m just glad we didn’t have kids, or I would have waited until they were grown and gone.

My ex would call and want to get back together as late as 2 or 3 years ago. I have been married to my current bride for 32 years and was divorced 2 years before that, so you can see the woman was pretty delusional.

1 Like

I stayed for 19 years, 8 more than I should have, ONLY for the sake of our kids. I never knew what I was coming home to
my (our) minister of 17 years convinced me to run for my life

1 Like

He gone. Committed to hermit and bonghorns today

Really does not matter to me, until he is on campus.

Damn ut

There will come a day when we do more than make the short list and we actually sign some of these top players.

He is buddies with Hayden Conner and they both committed together. Sucks, but on to the next one.

For now. We should know by now not to burn bridges with kids - they may well come back home as a transfer.

3 Likes

^^^this

I think Bear has been hacked :joy:

6 Likes

Same old bear.