UH needs a depth charge on offense

I don’t think no one is implying this lol.

I’m pretty sure PLENTY people are implying this because they (you included) keep bringing up recruiting numbers and the portal as if every player is interchangeable. People are failing to realize the risk with starting over. Again, not making excuses for him. He can build depth by getting his guys on the same page. Adding more players or swapping them out does not guarantee any improvement.

We have sufficient depth unless we suffer major injuries.

Dana says he is satisfied with our 5 OL starters. Apparently 3 recruiting classes have not brought us enough quality OL.

1 Like

Seems more like he advertising UH to potential transfers.

2 Likes

Some of you guys claim you want straight talk and no coach speak; but when he gives it to us yall go bonzo.

16 Likes

No. I read every comment on this thread and no one did. The article just came out today and it was coach who said he needed to look at the portal for a few players in a particular side of the ball. No one brought up recruiting numbers. They brought up how lack of depth there is on the offense of side of the roster.

Two completely different things, Bubba! A total misunderstanding. You’re just bringing drama for no reason.

1 Like

Expect to wait until after spring when the portal numbers grow.

3 Likes

Everything good. Long time no chat! :grin::grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

https://twitter.com/BruceFeldmanCFB/status/1382735285490884609?s=19

Here’s a top 10 WR in his Class. Asking UM to let him out of his NLI. Although I know we have no shot at him. Rumor has it he’s going to UT.

I notice that almost every person who believes that this is the easiest schedule of all time also seem to be Holgorson haters.

I don’t expect Memphis, Navy, Tulane, SMU, or Tulsa to be easy conference wins at all. However if we lose to all 5 of those teams, I will be applying for my Holgorson Hater card :grinning:

3 Likes

LOL don’t attempt to gaslight me guy. There is plenty of of evidence above to support what I said.

Just keep it moving and ignore my comments. You’re not even on a high enough wavelength to refute me.

We just need to win some games and then we will all get along again!

Been on the basketball boards and the usual suspects on this board complain over there too. Lol don’t hold your breath.

1 Like

CDH should hire you as his Sgt at Arms!

1 Like

Well, I guess CKS just isn’t a good enough coach or he would have won the championship instead of just making it to the final four and only ended up ranked #3. After all he had so much more talent than all of those power schools because stars don’t matter and our kids each have the strength of 10 because their hearts are pure.

2 Likes

No thanks. But CDH should hire the habitual complainers here as signal callers since they have an affinity for repeating the same thing over and over! :joy::joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

Mike, there’s no one on the Basketball boards doing any serious complaining. That’s just smitty doing his thing. I stay on Basketball side 95% and for the most part it’s all good. Nothing like the Football side. Me being a non-CDH backer … Smithcoog I’m sure goes looking cclosely at any post I might make on rare occasion on Football board. I mostly stay away for obvious reasons.
Nothing there to shake.

3 Likes

Why don’t you just call out the habitual complainers , maybe y’all can chat abt it. Like always stated on here…that’s what the board is for is to post items, subjects, that good paying Season Ticket holders feel a right to state their opinion. I have no big opinions on Football side just the one but I don’t lose sleep on it.
LET’S GO WIN SOME GAMES!!

“No one” ? Seriously? I’ve been on the basketball side just reading and there are a few. My point wasn’t that there were many…my point was winning doesn’t satisfy everyone because some people just love to complain. Hence the repetition by certain posters. Still with me?

No I lost you!

2 Likes