1. 7 or less

2. 14 or less

3. 21 or less

4. 28 or less

5. 35 or less

6. 42 or less

7. 56 or less

Really kidding

I think our defense will be ok vs most teams in Conference but really bad vs better competition

1 Like

56 or less.

Depends on when the 2nd and 3rd string guys go in. First string probably shuts them out.

1 Like

I doubt we give up more than 10…unless we go super vanilla with the back ups in. Also last time we played a swac team we won 47-0 and we were a horrible offensive team that year.

Prediction: This game shouldn’t be close. Houston is the better team without debate and they’re going to showing up ready to beat down after taking such a disappointing loss last Saturday. King and Co. are going to be lighting up the stat sheet and this game should be over by the middle of the third quarter. The Tigers will at most score on some backups in the fourth. Houston 52, Texas Southern 7

2 Likes

I wouldn’t want to be Texas Southern this week. I expect the Houston Cougars to put someEzekiel 25:17 type stuff in this game.

Final Score: Houston 56 Texas Southern 0

2 Likes

Coogs win!!

the spread I have for the game just came out at UH -55

We put 49 on Texas Tech but only 56 on TSU? Maybe if Major takes King out once we get a 21pt lead. Or if King only throws left handed.

Is it bad sportsmanship for us to throw passes? Stevenson could have 300 yds receiving on 4 catches.

All starters should be out by half to avoid injuries then it will just be garbage time

72 - 0…if they don’t come out ready to destroy the opponent, everyone including Mapplethorpe should be meeting with boss Khator on this. We should score 70+ while TSU goes scoreless in this game. I love TSU…grew up around TSU as a child and participated in a bunch of programs there…but anything less than a shutdown rout of TSU and everyone’s job is in jeopardy…The Defensive Coach better have his scheme show up in this game and nothing less will do…

you guys seeing the cougars crush them didn’t watch the cougar defense and its playcalling this year me thinks.

sure the cougar’s players will be much more talented but this game is has been on tsu’s billboard for a year and the cougars have shown the can give up some points.

20 or more points by tsu would not surprise me at all.

UH 56- TSU 23

2 Likes

if that’s the actual line, it would be worth taking tsu to beat it.

cougars give up points and TSU is jacked up for this game.

1 Like

Then expect a termination or two over this…and I have watched all three Cougar Games this year… .20 points is firing range for Defensive Coaches and would mean they are not suitable to be coaching at UH…especially after last week embarrassment…

well, aren’t you an optimist. I expect the cougars will be stuck with this sorry defense and it’s defensive paly caller until the Memphis game.

I fully expect nothing less than a shut down. Remember, Nesbitt…there is a breaking point where enough is enough…even for head coaches…you let THIS game be closer than expected or God forbid, a loss and see how upper management respond…anyone can be Nesbitt-ed…

1 Like

there are no betting lines w Games involving Teams in FCS . UH- 66 TSU --13.

Looks like someone has a line for the game. Looked up Bovada and that’s where he got it from.

https://twitter.com/ESPNFootBall18/status/1043558371243319296

1 Like

Allowing 23 to TSU is far worse than 63 against Tech. If that happens, there better have been some crazy defensive or special teams td added in plus a very late td in the 4th against 3rd stringers.

1 Like