We're a Basketball School

That’s the way I saw it. We’re all Coogs here, @dansatjr has been around for a long time…don’t think he meant any harm by the OP.

9 Likes

Agreed. We all know football with a strong basketball basketball program is the key to a possible P5 invite.

2 Likes

Agreed on Dan. He’s made many good posts. I especially enjoyed reading his posts during our last couple tourney runs. Maybe everyone is just a little triggered by Pooter.

5 Likes

Yeah I’m just really looking forward to hoops season didn’t mean any harm.

5 Likes

I can’t wait for basketball season; but, in the meantime, I will enjoy football - forget the loss - look forward to wins. After all, OU has a heck of a football team; has had - for years!

5 Likes

What are y’all talking about? We’re tranny’s. We can go both ways and look good. Kinda like North Carolina and Michigan (fudge you Wolverines!!!). lol

Wait, was that PC? Get me off this planet. :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

4 Likes

That’s just a weird take. Really weird.

3 Likes

After last nights game we may need some apologies for @dansatjr

3 Likes

Lol.

1 Like

ill probably put out a basketball hype video on monday … get some coog spirit going in some sport lol

8 Likes

@pesik you got any more basketball hype videos after the D’Eriq King news?

6 Likes

I have a migraine.

3 Likes

I just wish we would have built the arena bigger. If we are truly a basketball school, we needed that arena to be in line with the others.

3 Likes

Lol

2 Likes

I think if the admin knew how big of draw it would become they may have made it bigger. I remember during that time getting a couple thousand to Hofheinz was a big deal.

3 Likes

They didn’t drop the ball because the main usage is for UH Basketball but for other events like concerts or WWE, it would of been nice if it would of been 8k/ a bit bigger. But I love it.

2 Likes

No pressure, Coach Sampson, but we Coogfans need a really good season from the basketball team this year…

4 Likes

Unlike our counterparts in football, we can compete for a ship in basketball :pray::pray::pray:

UH has Final Four talent (Grimes), but it takes luck to get past your second round game and beyond. But we have a chance and that’s what all you can ask for.

2 Likes

I think smaller tighter arenas are the way to go…Texas new basketball arena is only gonna hold 10k…and I’d say that’s equal to what we have considering they are a bigger school. It really does provide an intimidating environment being structured the way that it is.

1 Like

UT might as well do a 10k seat arena they don’t open the upper level of the drum now unless they are playing Kansas.

1 Like