Why can't we create a culture of calling our stadium 'The Cage'?

I could live with ‘The Den’ but I kinda like ‘The Canyon’ better because cougars in the wild hunt in the canyons

1 Like

I don’t disagree. I just wanted to let you know that no one is trying to take away TDECU’s privileges to hang their signage and have their advertisements on our campus. They have every right to do so and will continue to do so for the duration of their contract. :+1:

1 Like

Cat House

2 Likes

We could not stop laughing at some of these responses.

Our thoughts of combining ‘The Cage’ with something at least fierce is to have both team entrances have a gate that can open and close, and before kickoff, someone dressed as a gatekeeper closes the gates and ‘locks’ it (to prevent fire safety hazards)

Also, this whole ‘cage’ thing isn’t forced. We support TDECU for supporting our org as well as the cost of building the stadium (22.5 million over 15 years). It’s something natural. UCF’s stadium was being referred to as the Bounce House.

I wouldn’t want the national media to confuse our Cougar Den for a ladies nightclub :rofl:

2 Likes

Let’s just abbreviate the current name and use the first two letters…TD Stadium…TD Field…TD House, etc.

I think I’ll just call it TDECU for now.

3 Likes

There is a big assumption that they can score a TD !

2 Likes