Wouldn’t it be sweet

If the Astros beat the A’s, then beat the Yankees and then beat the Dodgers.

I know its the wrong board but wouldn’t that be sweet.

Today was nice, keep it going Astros!!!

14 Likes

It would be greater than 2017! We would have done it without our star pitchers and a bunch of rookies in the bull pen. Winning 10-5 today was a start. Let’s keep it rolling.

9 Likes

Portland, I think you meant to put this on the UT thread.

3 Likes

Shhhh…I am dreaming of that and you just told the World!!!

2 Likes

DOH!

1 Like

Winning the WS without Verlander, Osuna and Alvarez and finishing the regular season below .500 would be the sports story of the year. The starting and relief pitching staff would have to rise to a level of Cy Young performance and the offense would have to catch fire.

4 Likes

Without banging garbage cans and buzzers too…

Go Astros!

1 Like

Even sweeter would be the fact that if the Astros win the WS this year, it will be in the Rangers’ brand new ball park. I can guarantee you Astros twitter (and every Astros fan around the globe) will never let that go.

1 Like

Let’s not go crazy.

1 Like

Come on, NY. Have you been in NY so long that you have become a Yenkees fan??! (Just kidding with you!)

I am kidding too.

I can’t get too excited about one group of millionaires playing a kids game against another group of millionaires. Both groups working for billionaires.

8 Likes

5-2 in the 5th. Go Stros. Can I get a couple bangs on trash can!!!

1 Like

If the ASTROS bats start heating up, they can become very dangerous and a tough out!!!

3 Likes

2 Likes

SWEET!!! Way to go Stros!!

How can this be without sign stealing?

6 Likes

Springer is feeling it. Another win 5-2! Valdez is really coming through!

7 Likes

That lineup is still potent. If we had Cole and Verlander we would dominate. As it is the Stros are just good.

Win one more and bring on the Yankees.

3 Likes

2 Likes

These young pitchers are feeliing their oats and aren’t showing any fear. I’m am confident in them, mainly because they are confident in themselves.

3 Likes

Framber looked like an ace. This team is interesting. Let’s win one more and get to the Yankees. That will be interesting.

Could you imagine if they got to the Dodgers in WS. The ratings would be through the roof.

The Stros are now the Al Davis Oakland Raiders. You hate them but you watch them,

2 Likes