Wouldn’t it be sweet

My hope would be Tom Brady and the New England Patriots of the MLB.

1 Like

The Astros are playing well, but they still need Gurriel and Reddick to contribute more.

3 Likes

And that is a great combination!

2 Likes

They’re also missing the AL rookie of the year in Yordan Alvarez in the middle of that order.

6 Likes

The bragging rights would be through the roof. LOL

3 Likes

Definitely. But ever more of a concern now is the health of Greinke after it was reported that he had shoulder soreness. Hopefully it’s not serious.

1 Like

Houston w 7 straight wins away from MMP now in the playoffs dating back to last year (and 9 out of 10). Considering none of the remaining games (at least the ones Houston plays) will be at MMP, maybe that’s a good sign.

2 Likes

If they make th WS, would houston be the first team to send two sub 500 teams to a final or Championship? 81 Rockets and *2020 Astros?

1 Like

Let’s let them focus on getting a win tomorrow first. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Hence my Astrick.

1 Like

I think some of you are premature in thinking the Yankees are going to waltz to a series victory over the Rays.

1 Like

I am glad the other 31 teams do not steal signs. That’s 97%!

1 Like

I agree. Fortunately, we are getting great performances from Framber, Urquidy, Javier, Peredes, and sometimes…McCullers. If the Astros can close out the A’s quickly, then Greinke can rest for the New York series. In a seven game series, we will need him.

1 Like

How is Cole doing in NY? Haven’t heard his name in a while?

He had a pretty good year 7-3 2.84 ERA. He pitched well against the Rays in game 1.

4 Likes

Well at least we all know his weakness. He is prone to being cracked early in the game. Attack him early before he gets in his groove!

2 Likes

Martin Maldonado was his personal catcher and so they at least know all of his tendencies and how he operates. If the Astros beat the A’s and end up facing him, that would so sweet to knock them out again after they stole away our ace. It would be so hilarious. I’m not sure how yankee fans would be able to recover from that. I’m hoping the other ALDS can last five games so that he wouldn’t be lined up for game 1 of the ALCS.

2 Likes

Oh Please, Please…let this happen. Their ACE Gerritt Cole get rocked by his former team…Yankee fans will go bananas over that!

1 Like

The Stros are looking like a championship team.

2 Likes

Keep it going!

1 Like