Wouldn’t it be sweet

Homerun!!

Astros 11 - Athletics 4 heading to 8th inning

1 Like

Bottom of 8th!

Watching Astros then flipping it over to ESPN.

2 Likes

ASTROS WIN!!!

1 Like

1 Like

3 Likes

Today was a GOOD day!!!

1 Like

Yankees or Rays? Who do you want?

1 Like

I want the Yankees. I love bullying in American League longtime bully and their fans make me laugh when they lose. YouTube videos they post everywhere win or lose! Bring it Yankees…eerrr the Rays!!!

Well…it ain’t gonna be the Yankees. Sweet justice for Cole wearing a Scott Boras hat in the Astros locker room.

Yea, I been waiting to say that all year.

4 Likes

its crazy. I thought cole would take them all the way and they lose. Sweet justice. they were the ones talking the most mess and have cheated the most. smh

3 Likes

I love beating the Yankees!!! Charlie Morton is a Ray, I’d rather face Cole over Morton.

1 Like

Even better than beating them is for the yanks to not even be invited to the party

2 Likes

Sure glad that she’s practicing social distancing. I can’t tell if that’s a some new kind of yard-bird virus or maybe epileptic spasms.

1 Like

The Yankmees and the Red Sox both stole signs in 2017. They are the reason the league issued the warning. No real penalties to speak of. They then blast the Astros for doing the same thing the same year. The the Red Sox do it in 2018 again… get caught… and what’s their penalty?
This is why I have a big problem with the whole thing. They just wanted to get rid of Lunhow because he was beating the entire league.
Hell, the Cardinals broke the law by hacking the Astros computers to try and get info, how much of a penalty did they get?

4 Likes

It just seems Houston teams can never get any respect. When the Rockets won back to back titles, SI didn’t want to put us in the cover. It was said we won only because Michael Jordan had retired. The WS win will always be a taboo subject. It’s been 4 seasons and it’s still brought up. Respect Houston, we earned it.

5 Likes

I think that is our curse. There is and has been a collective dislike of everything Houston by non Houstonians. That definitely applies to the University of Houston as well.

I think its time for UH and the city to cop Carlos Correa’s attitude of its us against the world and the world can go do something thats anatomically difficult if it doesn’t like us.

The Astros have become the Al Davis Raiders and I like it.

2 Likes

Totally agree!

1 Like

Remember that like yesterday. SI wanted New York to win, but Rockets won it. I love it when teams beat the media favorite, such as New York and LA!

1 Like