WOW: Tulsa 40-Mempis 17?

Yes, I am aware of the 2pt win…

1 Like

They are 2-1 on the road , but their wins are over ECU,Tulane & got hammered @ Cinn. I think biased on what we have seen so far the best in the AAC are UH, WSU, Memphis, Tulsa & SMU. I think we are probably a 4 bid league at the most.

5 Likes

Now that’s what you call an ass whipping, a woodshed style ass whipping :flushed:
OUCH

Memphis has 35 points with 4 minutes left. Tulsa has 73. :astonished:

2 Likes

Now 75-35 with just under 4 minutes. Memphis has been exposed.

3 Likes

Would that be sub rolls or cinnamon rolls. I’m just stating they aren’t going to sneak up on anyone in Conf. Ask CKS would he thinks of Tulsa n more importantly Coach Haith. Btw they don’t play at Memphis.

1 Like

Why didn’t Tulsa empty the bench by now?

1 Like

Did all of the Memphis players try to point shave on the same night?

5 Likes

I was wondering that myself :grin::fearful::grimacing:. May see another KState n KU incident…yikes! Great win for TULSA nevertheless.

1 Like

Easy :grimacing:

It’s nice that UH could fix Jackson’s 3-pt shooting. 7-for-13 over the last 4 games.

5 Likes

80-40 final. That’s is a complete ass kicking beat down!

7 Likes

I’m seeing on Memphis twitter feeds they are not happy with Lil Penny!

2 Likes

It is safe.to say LIL Penny team is no longer ranked:

6 Likes

Well currently ranked #20 of course. Have wait till next Monday when polls come out again. Plus the way teams are getting beat on reg basis , will depend on how evry1 else does.

2 Likes

Time to call up Penny’s Moving and Storage.

I’m starting to wonder if Tulsa shouldn’t be ranked.

Memphis shot 10% from the arc and had 20 turnovers. Damn! That’s an unfocused unit.

Memphis better step it up or else we will be a 2 team conference bid come tourney time. I don’t see Tulsa being a top 3 team. I see this loss hurting the American

5 Likes

we gotta beat tulsa at home!!!

4 Likes

I agree that a wipeout of that proportion is bad for the conference. A 5-8 point loss would be manageable but that was embarrassing. Initially I thought Memphis would tighten the score.

Definitely a terrible loss for the conference. Having one of the better teams lose to a mediocre team like Tulsa is BAD

Maybe since Tulsa beat us and Memphis we shouldn’t label them mediocre. Tulsa has seemed to come together late as a team and hit their stride. They are playing real tough defense similarly to us. Just because they did not get media attention like us, Witchita, and Memphis at the beginning of the year does not mean they cannot be a good team.

14 Likes