Your Head Coach?

I’m not expecting to hear anything more than what you guys think…it can be good,bad or indifferent…I don’t have an agenda

2 Likes

Hah a hz…okay, darn

Do you wear a coon skin hat? I love those. :grinning:

2 Likes

I only wear my coon skin cap to formal state functions.

12 Likes

Major Harris was pretty good. Is he on the radio up there?

1 Like

I don’t know what Major zHarris is doing now, I met the guy once, he is a really nice person

1 Like

Did you know you stole your offense from houston Twice?

3 Likes

Wait and see. If we are better, he’s a hero. If not, we’ll pass the collection plate. We loved him when he was our OC. For whatever reason, we haven’t seen that offense rolled out. Don’t know if we’ll ever see a coach as good here as Backstabber Art Briles, aka BABs. You guys hit a homer with Brown.

I’d be happy if we got in the same conference, whichever one that is. I know you guys want the ACC, hope it works out for you.

2 Likes

I’m good. I understood the rebuild that had to take place and the obstacles in the way. I think he’s addressed those needs above average but he needs to win this year and win big.

1 Like

I am certainly good with the direction of the program and the depth Dana and staff have been able to build over the last two years primarily through the portal. Our program had hit bottom at the end of 2018 and we had little depth and would have crashed and burned if we continued with Major. We took a RS strategy year to get older, bigger, deeper and then went through the Covid year along with everyone else and all those disruptions. We’re in decent position to continue to improve and begin to start winning again on a regular basis at the upper 25% of our conference. I expect to start competing for our conference championship about a year before the rest of the Big 12 starts joining our conference.

1 Like

5 Likes

I think a hair lipped rustic trolling another team’s board is much more obnoxious.
Sorry to make you cry. Didn’t realize you were only here to “guage”.

2 Likes

I loved the hire at first. I’m not giving up on him but I don’t like what I’ve seen so far. He does not appear to be recruiting well either which is a concern.

2 Likes

The funny thing about WVU fans (and I love West Virginia people - wonderful people IMO) is they forget we knew Dana long before they did.

I know, he wasn’t a head coach here. But the style, gameplan, and approach are all the same.

4 Likes

Dude, I have been just as happy to see lots of UH fans like him as do not like him, and I hope he proves to be a good head coach…or “coah” if you prefer LOL, My personal fear is that he is one of the best OCs in the nation, and one of the worst head coaches ( primarily because he isn’t a great recruiter…for some reason) I think he rubs recruits and their families the wrong way. I hope I’m wrong and he brings you tons of success.

4 Likes

He has the exact same problems here as he had at WV. He is a slightly above average record coach with a rare good year. The problem is we aren’t paying him what we are paying him for slightly above average records.

2 Likes

Who were his best recruit(s) at WVU?

He’s an average coach. Don’t see that changing any time soon.

Do a better job proof reading/editing or complain about being corrected. Your choice.

*Proofread

5 Likes