1/21/19 - 1/27/19 Games of Interest

Me too. Because that man can recruit big time.

2 Likes

It helps tremendously that FedEx “delivers”

3 Likes

Temple pulls it out.

1 Like

Damn right. The recruits that cat is bringing into the conference is impressive.

Man, Washington tried to give their game away to Oregon but Pritchard turns the ball over and then fouls a transition 3 attempt with 1 second left…in a tie game. Washington could not hold onto the ball late in the 2nd half. Washington remains undefeated in PAC-12 play.

Despite the loss, the Ducks have done better than I thought they would when Bol Bol went down for the year.

Um…

Forgot to post last night…BYU held on at home against a pesky St. Mary’s.

Buffalo down 1 @ Kent State at the half. Ready for them to lose and we get in the top 15.

1 Like

I’m watching…Buffalo is really good!

B12 is killing SEC so far today.

Switching between LSU/Mizzou and Tech/Arkansas. Our quickness would give Tech fits. I also love Daniel Gafford. He would be a great fit in our system

I don’t really care about the AP poll but for those that do, we probably move up at least 3 spots if we win at Tulsa. Four spots if Auburn loses on the road to Miss State. We know the fouls won’t be going our way so the toughest job for coach will be keeping the guys focused on Tulsa instead of thinking ahead to their revenge game against Temple.

1 Like

Would be nice if the AAC could strike up a deal for an AAC/PAC12 challenge. I know the Big East would bring the bigger matchups on the court but doubt they’d want to work with the AAC and the PAC12 tie could strengthen an East/Gulf Coast vs West Coast rivalry that might carry over to football.

4 Likes

Andy Katz latest bracket had us and LSU as 3 seeds. That LSU win is paying dividends they’re my second favorite team this year.

1 Like

LSU tough time on the road tonight. Down 11at Missouri with 7 minutes left. Have not played well at all.

To me the Big East / AAC is a natural if Memphis, Wichita State and UConn get back to their normal level. City schools against city schools.

1 Like

Yeah but my point was that the AAC has a lot of members that are responsible for ripping the Big East in half. Then we told them they can keep the name if we get to keep their pre-2013 tourney revenue. They had to scramble to bring in Butler, Creighton and Xavier to remain a top 5 basketball power. Any deal with them probably comes with giving them back some of the tourney revenue we took.

And LSU comes back to win in ot. Excellent! 6-0 in SEC.

6 Likes

Beat Tulsa n will move past Minimum 4 teams imo.
Maryland #13 --lost twice this week,
Tx Tech #14–lost to unranked team this week.
Buffalo #14 took an L this week,
Auburn #16-- lost twice this week,one to unranked team.
Vatech #10 also lost but on rd to ranked NC so prob don’t jump them.
#BeatTulsa

3 Likes

I thought about the Auburn loss as being automatic that we pass them but winning on the road against a top 25 Miss State might be enough for AP voters to keep them ahead of us. You know, any excuse to not move us up too quickly.

1 Like