#2 UH vs #1 Baylor - NCAA Tournament - 4/3 @ 4:14PM CBS

funny…our drought was the year I was born =)

Oh my…

2 Likes

That is how I see it at the start. But I think Deeky will do fine on Mitchell when its him, Mark, and Grimes out there.

I like it…time for us to be the underdog and pull off an upset

3 Likes

Young punks😜

Baylor has looked really good all year to me. We will have to play our best to win. Missed free throws and turnovers are going to need to be at an extreme minimum. I can see Mark and Sasser and White having big games. It’s going to take the whole rotation to contribute. The leadership is there to get it done. It’s going to be awesome. Can’t wait. Go Coogs

1 Like

Does anyone know the game time. Trying to make travel plans and Espn is still showing TBD

I felt the team looked a little tight at the beginning of the game. The goal every year is to make the final four. We made it. Hopefully, against Baylor we’ll come out a little more relaxed. My hope is that Baylor comes out a little tight and we can make them uncomfortable.

2 Likes

I guess they are going to wait and see who wins tonight.

I imagine they will post the time of the game after tonight’s games are finished…don’t know why they do that though.

I’m guessing the TBD will be in the evening hours to capture the most eyes.

I expect the highest seed gets to play first, so until the games are complete, we probably won’t know. Baylor is a higher seed than Michigan, so if Gonzaga wins, I expect we’ll get the late game. Might work out better for Jim Nantz’ voice. Hate to have him work after calling a thrilling Cougars victory. :wink:

I googled final four game times and it has it 11am.

1 Like

I know that everyone talks about our size. But we may have the biggest backcourt in the country. Our guards, outside of Sasser, are a lot bigger than Baylor’s.

That’s a placeholder. The games will be late afternoon/early evening. My Tivo box show games starting at 5:00 EDT, but no teams as of yet

2 Likes

The games are are 4pm and 7:30 pm

1 Like

Hope we get the night cap!

Officially the tips are at 5:14 eastern and 8:34 eastern according to the NCAA website, and the National Championship is at 9:20 eastern. FYI Indianapolis is in the eastern time zone for you going to the games.

1 Like

@FortWorthCoog or any DFW Coogs want to talk us up?!?

I’m out of town on vacation at the moment. Plus I’m camera shy. Lol

https://twitter.com/rozierreports/status/1376924328042897412?s=21

Not feeling great about us next year. We have 3 guys in the portal right now, including our best guy (Kadary Richmond), who’s reportedly off to Kentucky.

1 Like