#2 UH vs #1 Baylor - NCAA Tournament - 4/3 @ 4:14PM CBS

I don’t think that twitter user, who I know intimately well, will ever tire of posting that gif…

1 Like

Point guard #45 Davion Mitchell is the engine that makes the Bears offense go. He is a tremendous player, mid-to-late first round NBA talent, but I’m not sure he has faced a perimeter defender like Jarreau yet. The Bears will be our toughest test to date, but they can say the same about us. Should be an awesome matchup.

2 Likes

What negative? We’re in the Final Four!

I got something in my pocket for all the haters. Oh, there it is…my middle finger! :joy:

5 Likes

Congrats guys! I think Deeky Jarreau is my favorite player in this whole tournament. Good luck with Baylor. They may be the “Power 5” school, but you guys are the BASKETBALL SCHOOL!

38 Likes

Why is this gif a thing? Not aware.

Eric, man… please, PLEASE help us out and spare our eyes lol :joy: :rofl:

Yea, Deeky is crazy. Every once in a while you see some facet of his game you haven’t seen before. He evolves, one game at a time.

Good luck next year Cusefan. Maybe we can arrange an OOC or two down the road.

3 Likes

He brags to me about how it comes up on different Twitter searches. I really don’t think I’ll convince him.

1 Like

Jay, you hit the nail on the head. Neither of these teams has faced a team as good as the one they will face on Saturday…should be a real battle!

2 Likes

That article wasn’t negative. They point out the narrative everyone’s is trying to sell, pokes holes it it and then say if we win it all no one will care anyway.

1 Like

Matt, where do you see Ken Pom predictions? Does that require a subscription?

I’d be surprised if Jarreau is on Mitchell. Jarreau is a GREAT defender, but I’m not sure he has the quickness to stay in front of Mitchell. I’ll defer to @pesik, but I think I’d rather see these matchups, and we can always switch it up if something isn’t working:

Jarreau - Butler
Grimes - Teague
Sasser - Mitchell

2 Likes

Expect tons of radio interviews this week.

I’m assuming CKS will be back in The Jungle with Jim Rome for some more karma.

1 Like

He’s impressive, but the Arkie defenders kept letting him go left. Need a SAVAGE to shut that down ASAP.

2 Likes

Do u what time his show comes on for Central time. I used to listen to him over 20 yrs ago but haven’t in long time.

2 Likes

We looked that way against Oregon State but had enough in the gas tank to get us to the Final 4…
Lord that sounds so good to these old ears

3 Likes

Yes sir it does!

What time are we playing Saturday?

Preach it brother!

11 central

I’m keeping an eye on his Twitter to see if he posts a guest list.

1 Like