2022 Case Keenum Thread - Houston Texans back home where he belongs

Im going to Denver for the Texans game. My son is based at Fort Carson in Colorado Springs. He saw all 20,000 yards as well. We can’t wait.

10 Likes

Why does the Denver O look so much like the Jeff Fisher O?

Last year they let CK be a play-maker…they rolled the pocket, threw on 1st and 2nd down, and behold Case was one of the top QBs in the league.

Now…run on first, run on second, pass on third. Or if they get crazy they might run on first, pass on second, and run on third…mixing it up.

Geoff went from bum to awesome once Fisher left. If a team wants a game manager then that QB will never be effective in terms of winning games.

If they are creative and high flying then they look awesome. I guess Denver just wants to win on D and turnovers and FGs.

1 Like

Miami? Like who. Irvin was already there in 89

Regardless, Troy Aikman’s first NFL year was a flop…no need to throw stones at Case Keenum. Cowboys haven’t been relevant since he left…

One word/name:
Musgrave
When he was with the rams
Boras
When he was with the vikings
Shurnur
Out of the three one OC utilized Case’s best traits.espn has QB stats. I invite you all to look it up and compare his stats prior to 2017 & after 2017. Click on nfl & hover/click on stats. A fluke can be a game or two. An entire season is not possible. The common denominator is the OC. That is why you see such a difference in just a few months. Why was Case so effective against the blitz or rolling out? Shurmur designed plays for his OL to help Case pass while running or extending the play. Last night we saw a glimpse of such plays. The Broncos OC is either going to designed such plays and win games or the Broncos are heading for a 6-10 season.

2 Likes

Count me too as someone who stopped being a Texans fan due to the way the local media and organization treated him.

They can eat a bag of ***** for all I care.

12 Likes

That’s not good lol

A 6’1”, dirty blonde dude with a Texas accent and a GPS system for a right arm was reported to have called the police on Kelly.
:joy:

1 Like

You went over my head. :frowning:

Oh I got it. Lol

2 Likes

https://twitter.com/RapSheet/status/1055112867631022080

Here’s a chance for redemption and revenge starting today with Kansas City (previous loss to Kansas City thanks to the defense), and then next week versus Houston … need I say more?

Not that I think that Case needs to redeem himself, but in terms of the jaundiced media a chance to stick it in their face.

5 Likes

I’m fired up. Especially after yesterdays game!

Case complete a big pass to Sanders to set up a TD!

3 Likes

oh yeah

Driving

So many penalties by the Broncos. Seems like every time there is a big play there is a penalty flag thrown.

2 Likes

That’s been happening all season

1 Like

One particular guard holds at least once if not twice a game.

1 Like