2022 Case Keenum Thread - Houston Texans back home where he belongs

Also it is a competition between the UH receivers and the Broncos receivers to see who can drop more passes. Oddly even though there in the pros I think the Broncos receivers drop more passes.

Did you guys see that 3rd and 2 playcalling? Their run game has been amazing and instead they call a WR reverse which loses 6 yards.

2 Likes

Most ignorant thing I’ve ever seen

When you miss field goals in the NFL the opposing team will make you pay for it on their next drive.

92010Coogs was so right about Musgrave it’s not even funny

1 Like

I swear there have been at least 20 long pass plays called back for penalties

How does the Broncos offensive coordinator have a job? From what I have heard he has been fired everywhere he has been. He doesn’t adapt offenses for his personnel and his playcalling is all over the place.

Why can’t he stay in bounds

Thank goodness for this kid Lindsey

1 Like

Case just got pancaked by both sides for a sack. He had nowhere to go

2 Likes

Roll him out!

The offensive coordinator is too stubborn in his system to do that. Everyone knows watching any game film last year of Case that moving him around made him great with the Vikings. I guess this OC thinks he knows better.

1 Like

I thought the Coog secondary was suspect, but the Broncos are terrible. Kelce is a 6’5 TE that everyone knows is KC best receiver yet, twice in this drive he has been wide open with no defender in sight? Also why have the Broncos abandoned the run when there pass blocking is bad?

Never in contention

This could be bad for Case if the Broncos HC gets fired at the end of the year. This could happen if the Broncos keep playing poorly. A new coach will probably want to choose his own QB which could leave Keenum out of a job. If that happens maybe Case should come back to start coaching at UH. He can learn the offense and take over play calling if Briles gets poached.

2 minute offense, Case’s specialty. Should play it all game

2 Likes

TD pass by Case! Two big passes to score a with under minute left in half!

3 Likes

That was so awesome as it was unexpected!

1 Like

Keep up the fast pace so the KC defense can’t T-off on Keenum! When they get set they are beating up the Bronco O-line.

2 Likes

Like our 2 point conversion yesterday. Receiver be like "I’m just standin’ here in da corner of the end zone!

3 Likes