2022 College World Series

Ha ha ha what the hell

1 Like

I think my favorite part is that he looks at his sunglasses first. :laughing:

I hope they’re OK.

That dude is gonna take some crap in the locker room…for a while.

E8, though?

1 Like

Canseco

ECU with a 17-1 W

What idiot picked Liberty :grinning: :grinning:

2 Likes

This lefty for San Diego is “ Glavining” the hell out of Vandy….3-0 in top of 6th.

Jose Canseco moment!

Now now…… if it had truly been a “ Canseco moment” it would have bounced over the fence off his ginormous steroid head……and that kid looks normal.

2 Likes

LSU and Georgia getting skull dragged by VCU and Kennesaw Mountain Landis State

1 Like

Yeah we are pissed at the season but we lost to a damn good ECU team last weekend.

LSU dropping a 10 run spot on KSU in b8 and only 1 out. KSU bullpen horrific

Someone spoke too soon about LSU.

Yes I did…blew a 11-4 lead in the 8th…was painful to watch Kennesaw St bullpen. HC went all in burned his 1&2 starters

I thought the game was over I had no idea they were only halfway done playing when I saw the score.

That UT Austin bracket is the weakest. They must have a committee member looking out for them.

2 Likes

They’ve got pictures of Pole Assassin with several committee members.

Always is weak

I don’t agree the Austin regional is the weakest at all. DBU is solid, though not as good as we’ve seen in years past. La Tech is a very good club. They’ve beaten some good teams in a conference better than ours. I wouldn’t be overly surprised to see LaTech win that region, although I wouldn’t bet on it.

Hattiesburg is weaker. College Park is nothing to talk about. Chapel Hill is soft… But the weakest is Knoxville.

Some would say the Stanford Regional is weak, but I think Tx State can win it. Their biggest issue will be inexperience when the pressure is on.

2 Likes

Texas St. gonna beat Stanford tonight.

who is the biggest dark horse that could go to the CWS

Whoever get hot bats. I’ve been watching the swing around coverage. Not many pitching duels.