2022 College World Series

Good to see my CMU Chippewas walk-off Liberty!

1 Like

Ole Miss, Michigan, Oklahoma…

They aren’t Coastal Carolina type dark horses, but I don’t think anyone is picking them for Omaha.

And just for grins, I’ll say TX State, if they can beat Stanford twice, and UConn wins the College Park Regional. (But, again, I wouldn’t put money on either of those two things happening. It’s hard to adjust to the pressure on the fly, if you’ve never been there before.)

Southern Miss, Georgia Southern, ECU, Texas St……VCU trying to pull upset of UNC right now.

Guessing Bobcats start Wells…… if they have a lead late they have a good shot to win…… pen is solid.
Their stud bat is a kid from SA…… Shuffield.

ECU w 5300 at the game v Virginia.

1 Like

ECU fans are solid. Always great fans in football. Their university community is tight. I rooting for them.

1 Like

TX St just brought the BOOM! 4-1 Bobcats

Update: Back-2-back booms!

If you have ESPN+ they have a Redzone like channel called squeeze play. It’s been great tonight

5 Likes

5-1 Bobcats

If Texas St. holds on all four of my pics will be 2-0……Do I get a prize Bulto?

1 Like

Add Tx State to the list of TX college baseball programs that UH has fallen behind…

Good for them. Glad to see them rise to the occasion.

One more to go for the Bobcats… And they might get to host a Super.

3 Likes

I wonder if Pez has ESPN+.

3 Likes

Yep, we just need to be patient, it’s only been 12 years

5 Likes

Chad massengale is one to throw some money at.

1 Like

This is kind of a funny take but i think its spot on. The sport the American misses UConn the most in is actually baseball. Not either mens or womens basketball. Certainly not football but their baseball was pretty reliable.

1 Like

Lolol…you guys make me laugh

Pretty good today as well, with all the elimination games wrapping up.

How about OkSt vs Missouri State? MSU was up 12-0 after 3 innings.

Cowpokes have come back and then some. Top of the 8th, OSU is up 22-15 and still batting with bases loaded.

Btw, announcers pointed out that these two teams opened up the football season against each other. Final score of the football game: 23-16 OSU. The baseball game is two runs shy of that total, with plenty of game left.

Great tip

1 Like

Oklahoma State baseball has put up 4 TD (plus the successful 2pt attempt) over the last six innings of the game. It’s 29-15, top of 9, OSU still batting.

EDIT: OSU leaves the bases loaded, couldn’t break the 30pt barrier.

Time to see if MSU can score 2 TDs in the bottom of the 9th…

EDIT2: Game is mercifully over. 29-15 OSU. OSU reliever took over after OSU was down 12-0 in the 3rd. He goes the rest of the way, finished with 16K in 6.1 innings.

I MISS REGIONAL BASEBALL AT COUGAR FIELD. Time to make the change.

4 Likes

Boy we sure are lucky we don’t have a dog in the fight with all this great baseball being played this weekend. :baseball::baseball::lying_face:

1 Like

Yep. If we were at Cougar Field this weekend, I would’ve missed the excitement of all these other games.

Btw, OSU last two games totaled over 10 hrs of baseball… Both 9 inning games. A total of 76 runs scored in the last two OSU games.

2 Likes