2022 Schedule

If we go 2-0 vs UTSA and Tech, that home opener for Kansas may sellout.

8 Likes

It could depend on kickoff time. Early kickoffs in September can be brutal.

1 Like

We have our hotel reservations for UTSA game in San Antonio…

3 Likes

This is our Farewell Tour through the AAC. The teams we do not play are going with us to the Big12.
:partying_face:
Okay maybe the other teams won’t wish us farewell, but we’re still saying goodbye.
:laughing:
https://twitter.com/UHCougarFB/status/1494401529926852608?t=KYFqXV4axz-jol14kmwULg&s=03

3 Likes

Yikes… that home schedule is horrific.

The combined record of our home opponents last year was 20-53. At least we should see a lot of home wins? :man_shrugging:

6 Likes

Yup. First thing I noticed. Can’t wait for the attendance threads all season ¯_(ツ)_/¯

4 Likes

I think it’s great – the Coogs play in every one of them!

16 Likes

We have a chance to duplicate 2021 and with the better athlete’s, maybe even better!

7 Likes

That UTSA game will be so interesting as incoming and outgoing AAC members. We better win.

10 Likes

Man, that schedule is terrible…

We’ll see an average home attendance of about 28K this year…smh.

3 Likes

We better beat Kansas. Otherwise, all of those jokes we made at the cow college will look bad. lol

2 Likes

Replying to this so I can come back and see if your comment will age well.

If we’re ranked to start the season as long as we continue to go undefeated the stadium will be full. Lose one game on that schedule and it will be 30k until 2023 season.

I think we can win all of the games on that schedule with the team that is returning.

1 Like

If we lost to Kansas, we’ll be on UT’s level…NO THANKS!

5 Likes

Just booked San Antonio Riverwalk Drury Inn for UTSA, 2 nights. Y’all come stay there. They have a 5 pm to 7pm happy hour drinks and food, FREE. We did this in Birmingham and liked it.

Hope to see 10-15k Coogs in SA. It is Labor day that Monday so parlay this game into a vacation for your wife and family. Riverwalk, Fiesta Tx, SeaWorld. I sold our trip as more of a vacation then a football game.

13 Likes

Seriously, get your season tickets now despite that crap schedule because once we start Big 12 play, they’ll probably go up. :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

4 Likes

we’ve gotta beat Tortilla Tech this season. payback!

6 Likes

Man that home slate…I know we all try our best to be there for the team with Houston in the jerseys but man the marketing department has some work to get the casual fan out.

8 Likes

Just one more year to endure.

6 Likes