2022 Schedule

https://twitter.com/cravenmike/status/1495801975245574149?s=21
They predict Tune to light it up, would not be surprised with that schedule

7 Likes

I don’t understand the logic. Prices will go up regardless of whether people get their season tickets now or when we start big 12 play.

If prices do go up for big 12 play that would simply be stupid. We’ve already lost a significant percentage of season ticket holders and raising prices just because we are playing tech in conference won’t increase that number.

Now, if UT is still in the conference then definitely raise prices to make money off the UT fans who will buy up the tickets.

Drury Inn is awesome! We stay there for that very reason, the food. Great when the boys were younger and the one on the Riverwalk is nice.

6 Likes

Tune has got more weapons then he’ll know what to do with this year

Most likely the best offense we will have seen in quite awhile.

4 Likes

Weird. I thought Quinn Ewers was the best QB in Texas? Or some other guy that has never taken a snap.

Just because they were rated high in high school. Lmfao.

Tune is that dude!! Top 5 QB in the country.

6 Likes

Who’s comin’ back / comin’ in?

Coming back: AMc, Henry, Tank, Carter, and Trahan.

Coming in: Manjack, Brown, Golden, Nelson, and Compton.

6 Likes

I looked at our schedule and every one of our games features a preseason top 25 team.

5 Likes

Joprior beat me to it.

1 Like

He is showing up in 2023 mock drafts.

3 Likes

Awesome!! It will be my 2nd time ever at Drury Inn. We’re looking forward to the hotel again and of course an exciting victory just like vs Auburn.

1 Like

Verifying
.that’s the Drury Inn, not the Drury Plaza

correct?

1 Like

Drury inn Riverwalk. Come on down.

If we don’t buy them UT fans will. Assuming our season tickets sellout with B12 if you already have tickets, you will get priority.

1 Like

I had thought about staying there, but we have always stayed at the Embassy Suites on the Riverwalk which is just across the river and across Houston street from the Drury. My wife loves the Embassy Suites and I pamper her. But maybe we should give the Drury a try.

3 Likes

Stayed in Embassy also, very nice. My husband grew up in San Antonio so we spent a lot of time there when the boys were younger, great place for family vacations or weekend getaway to Fiesta Texas or Sea World

1 Like

Makes sense. I didn’t think of the seniority and points accumulation for someone who wants to get better seats.

I just got some good and bad news. First the good news, my great niece got engaged to a fine young man. Now the bad news that I just received, the wedding is scheduled for Saturday October 29 the day we play USF. They live in Colorado and the wedding will be in Monument, just outside of Colorado Springs.

A little side info, her mother stayed with us in the summer before her senior year while she did an internship with an accounting firm. Following in her mother’s footsteps, Jenna stayed with us in the summer before her senior year while she did an internship with Academy. They both went to A&M and both graduated summa cum laude. So yes, I will attend the wedding and miss the game.

I just don’t know why these girls don’t take football season into account when they schedule these weddings. My daughter did the same and I missed going to the Miami game in Miami in 2006.

3 Likes

Would not predict him top 5 in country. But he’s one of the best in Texas and that’s good enough for me

I don’t see this the same as you do, Mike. My sister in law scheduled her second wedding on the day we played football against Texas in Austin. I took that to mean she didn’t want me at the wedding. I happily obliged her.

10 Likes