2022 Schedule

I can sympathize. My younger daughter decided to enter this world the night of the Southern Miss game in 96. Very inconsiderate of her.

10 Likes

You’re right Larry, we don’t see this the same. Maybe if it was a second wedding I may think differently.

I booked our SMU hotel for 2 nights. Everytime I make that trip you know what happens. Should I stay home? Lol. Sorry, I already paid. I’m going.

1 Like

Cancel stay home!

2 Likes

:joy: :joy:

Same with us, I’m afraid to go :neutral_face:

1 Like

I got married on January 10, 2004. We were not a good team, but I waited until after the bcs championship, because ‘what if?’ Was something I planned for.

3 Likes

I’ve made Tulane, Auburn, Temple trips and we won. I think I’m going to take a gamble and go.

2 Likes

I think it was all in sarcasm. Go and rep the Coogs.

1 Like

Yes, go and watch us beat the snottles out of SMU!

To a young woman football takes a back seat to their wedding date.

1 Like

During the game against Syracuse I missed the party of a wedding we went to in Austin because I was watching the game. I sat off a few hundred feet away under the gazebo to watch it. Wife and all her UT graduate friends actually understood. They didn’t get mad at me.

1 Like

To most young women, football doesn’t enter into their thoughts when planning anything, much less weddings.

1 Like

as if

The part of our family that’s weighted heavily Aggie didn’t show that night of this past season’s Gaggie-Bama game for my nephews wedding, even after having RSVP’d. It has caused a lot of problems in our family.

1 Like

San Antonio is very hot in the summer; for summer vacations, I prefer cooler places like Hawaii or Colorado.

3 Likes

Alabama in the NC game . . . . .

Week 1 is going to be fun. This is very thorough.
If you want to read but don’t subscribe, I have links for a free month.
Send me a message on here.

The cows are always unstoppable in May.

1 Like