2022 Transfer Portal -- Please NO BASKETBALL ARGUMENTS

I thought I would get another thread going so those of us who don’t care about old basketball players can actually post info on the UH goings and comings in the 2022 football transfer portal.

15 Likes

Dr. J vs Bird or Jordan vs Bird? Which was the superior game?

6 Likes

Magic definitely needs to be in consideration.

4 Likes

I rechecked my work. I don’t think that game exists even though my memory told me it did.

Dominique was robbed at the 88 dunk contest in chicago. That was some real home cooking.

2 Likes

Mike, has failed with his try on new thread. It is Saturday night though.

1 Like

It’s March Baby!!!

Foot… What??? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

“Akeem” baby!

(His mama named him Akeem, I’m gonna call Akeem!) :rofl:

1 Like

Yall are all being so cute, and childish. Forget it, for transfer portal news I will go to TOS.

11 Likes

Been making the transition myself. Between the other site and a couple of Twitter groups, much more informative and enjoyable.

1 Like

Um … Actually he mom named him Hakeem …

Actually, she named him Akeem, he changed it to Hakeem after college to align more with his Muslim faith. It was a news story because people kept referring to him as the wrong name.

4 Likes

Why doesn’t anyone talk about Jerry West in the football transfer portal all time basketball player debate on Coogfans?

1 Like

I’m sorry. I agree with your sentiment. I couldn’t resist. I did do computer games rather than NBA

https://twitter.com/ChrisNTrevino/status/1503529429791756288

4 Likes

I think UH offered him out of hs. Could pair with Alto for a nice 1,2 punch. Maybe he’s really cool with Manjack.

6 Likes

We are definitely pursuing him hard. Also he is from texas

6 Likes

Katy kid.

1 Like

Pearland kid actually. Never played a down at Katy High.

I remember somebody from Katy talking about him. I guess he moved.