2022 Week 4 - Non-UH Games Thread

that was a perfect pass there by Duke

1 Like

Good things can happen when you throw downfield once in a while.

2 Likes

Jalon Daniels already has almost 100 all-purpose yards and its only the 1st quarter.

2 Likes

big turnover there, unfortunate for Kansas.

1 Like

I wish they would have fumbled like that 3 weeks ago

1 Like

Two drive that came up zero that could have been another14 pts. We could have used that.

1 Like

We could really win out and that’s not even crazy. We win every game we are favored in that’s probably an 8-1 finish. Nobody in AAC is unbeatable.

Smu attendance doesn’t look as big as I thought it would. I see a lot of open seats

After the fisrt 2 drives i was wondering if we would see a 101 to 100 victory with the winning team scoring a TD as time expires and converting a 2 point conversion.

1 Like

Maryland v Michigan could be interesting, I’ve got it on the side screen currently, 10-10 close to end of 1st quarter.

would love for michigan to get taken out of the equation early in the season.

1 Like

WOW what a play for Kanas

1 Like

Thy can score, no question.

DAYUM!..I almost wish i didnt hate Kansas
but i do.

I’m kinda like them. Their fans I met were great, maybe the nicest in the b12. Even when we were up 14. At least in football.

1 Like

Present company excluded. :sunglasses:

See i wish i could separate their fans into football or basketball but the same negatives i see in their BBall fans just seeps in to football

This game is an offensive clinic

I want to switch over to the TCU and Baylor games but im afriad ill miss something incredible

Agree with your point. Their BB fans are different. If FB keeps on winning, I’m betting the same happens.

2 Likes

maryland up 13-10

lets go Terps!

1 Like