2023 Big 12 Football Schedule

Any word on when the 2023 football schedule is coming out and who UH will be playing? Go Coogs!

1 Like

Sept 1st

1 Like

They are waiting to see if OUT will still be here or not.

1 Like

1st week of February was the most recent answer.

I should add that it was basically done, and a poorly kept secret as to who was going to play where, but word is that schedule has been torn up, so discussions prior to December are likely moot.

Yea waiting on UT and OU buyout.

1 Like

Can’t see it this year. Just too much money for both sides. Probably some infighting on what is likely the final year in the Big XII.

Apparently, UT decided to throw a fit before the schedule was released. They do no want to play incoming schools (read Houston).

Heard, Andre Ware say they want out as soon as 2023.

3 Likes

They dont want to play UCF or Cincy either and they barely want to play BYU. I hope they make UT and OU play all 4 of us on the road.

6 Likes

I would think that the existing schools would want the OUT road games to be at their stadiums to milk them as much as possible. On the other hand, they may not want to play them at all in an effort to avoid a possible loss.

Whatever screws UT the most and irritates them the most is what I prefer. I don’t have any desire to ever play them in anything.

11 Likes

Texas has played Louisiana-Monroe, Louisiana-Lafayette, UTSA, and Rice the past two years. Not sure why they’d have an issue with the four incoming schools.

The SEC already announced their schedule for next year. No Texas and Oklahoma in the SEC for 2023. Any buyout for the Big 12 would affect the 2024 season.

2 Likes

https://twitter.com/coachl__/status/1608209676906397697?s=46&t=7goBco8wdDyPQIaI-0s19g
Need DL to come up big

1 Like

All at home or a very neutral friendly venue

this would never happen, but imagine if the B12 just cut OUT for next season but the SEC didn’t let them in - so OUT was just conference-less for a year. That would be so funny.

3 Likes

They hate us for one.

2 Likes

I posted a week or two ago that “officially” they have problems with incoming schools.
Do you think they have problems with four of them or just maybe, say maybe one of them?
I will let you extrapolate of which incoming school that could be.
The great satan is consistent. They will do everything to keep us down. As long as we do not BOW to them they will keep doing it.

4 Likes

I watched part of the UT - Washington game last night. Is it me, or is just looking at the Horn uniform, fans with burnt orange in the stands flashing the horn sign, band, the big cow on the sideline just…objectively irritating to bordering on repulsive?

9 Likes

Keep 9 game conf schedule and make both play 5 road games.

4 Likes

just let texas and ou go and forget about them imo.

they’ll cash bigger checks in the sec, but they will likely find the grass was not greener. aggies been there about 10 years now and majority of the time finish in the middle of the sec west. you think texas fans arent happy now, wait til they endure that for 5 years and realize their run at national championships may be a once every 20 years thing. should be quite entertaining.

3 Likes

Because unlike those 4 schools, the new incoming 4 schools have the ability to beat the Bonghorns!