2023 NCAA TOURNAMENT BRACKETOLOGY

Yeah. Idk if last years E8 and Natty games have something to do with it but since those games it feels like KU has a 80% win rate when going down double digits at any point of a game

1 Like

Not sure where else to put this:

1 Like

They’ve been getting the benefit of questionable refereeing

1 Like

FAU getting some attention.

1 Like

One team im rooting for, North Carolina. To stay off that 8 or 9 seed line

Don’t want them playing spoilers again like last tourney

Be a 6 seed UNC, im good with that.

Still a long ways away. I know. But, like a team like Arizona St, on the 8 seed or 9 seed line. No thx. Ill pass. Very athletic team.

1 Like

Also Kentucky needs to completely implode. Don’t want them putting the pieces together, squeak into the bracket, in our section and start causing havoc.

3 Likes

I still think we beat them if it comes to that but the Vols laying an egg to them probably gets them in unless they lose 3-4 in a row

Bracketologists still had them in even after getting hit with a Q4 loss by South Carolina

1 Like

I think they’d be an easy out for us so I welcome them righting the ship and causing havoc in our bracket.

Worked for us when Syracuse took out some heavyweights en route to an easy Sweet 16 win.

1 Like

Quite a bit of separation on KenPom between UH and everybody else.

4 Likes

We’re steadily building. From the college basketball reddit:

4 Likes

Nah, we’re inconsistent

2 Likes

Depending on how the bracket sets up, I could see the COOGS vs KU in the national championship game!

2 Likes

Hey! How did you get a copy of my EKG during the Alabama game?

8 Likes

Good separation, but I want more. I want the #1 offense and the #1 defense and I want to win every tournament game by 23+.

8 Likes

I think Bama has the best Ken Pom because of strength of schedule. Which sucks because we were up by 10 or 15 and let them win.

15 points

:joy::joy::joy:

Alabama is 12th on AdjO and 6th on AdjD. Baylor (surprisingly) is 1st in AdjO and Tennessee 1st in AdjD.

The new teams to root against. Forget Arizona and UCONN. They’re falling fast.

Now, its UCLA, Gonzaga, Tennessee, Xavier.

1 Like