2023 NCAA TOURNAMENT BRACKETOLOGY

I agree with UConn. One more loss in conference will be tough to move up.

…and Alabama!

2 Likes

Glad we are on the same page! :grin:

1 Like

I have this increasing feeling that we maybe seeing Alabama gain in Houston… third time is a charm!

3 Likes

Lunardi has Memphis- Last 4 In.

And UCF - First 4 Out

1 Like

According to this NIT bracketologist, AAC only a one bid conference there

Tulane peeps must be crying

2 Likes

A lot of their fans thought they’d be in good position to make the NCAAT if they had beat us yesterday. They probably needed that win just to receive an NIT bid lol

2 Likes

I… Would not hate that bracket at all.

1 Like

I feel like it is inevitable that we end up with Indiana as our second-round matchup unless they tank or go on a crazy run. If the committee can IU will be the 8/9 paired with us, or if we slip up and slide to a 2, the committee will make them a 7/10.

2 Likes

If Memphis is in a position to be an 11 seed I think they should decline the bid.

Probably be the top seed in the NIT.

Do their best to win that thing so they can jump up and down and celebrate their lofty accomplishments….Not every coach can tell recruits they are a TWO-TIME NIT Champion.

Calipari did it once, Penny could pass him up with that second title……that’s the stuff legends are made of guys.

8 Likes

Nothing like chanting we’re #69!!!

4 Likes

I double dare you to post that on one of their boards. Would be funny to see them melt in anger lol

1 Like

If that happens get ready for the Sampson/Indiana sanctions story line. It’ll be referenced at least 100 times in the lead up to the game. And probably another dozen times in the game itself.

I double dog dare you!!

1 Like

I don’t know how they are giving Purdue the number 1 overall seed. Everyone knows that they will probably not even win the BIG tourney!

$5 they lose on the first weekend.

@EastCoastCoog Best resume in my opinion. Have beaten Marquette, Gonzaga, Duke, West Virginia and won at Ohio St, at Penn St, and at Michigan St

They’re not overwhelming. But they deserve it

1 Like

7-1 in Q1 games. I agree that they aren’t a real contender but its hard ro argue about their resume. I’d probably have them going down in the S16 or E8 though.

Not based on Projections. Imo they :100: have earned one of #1 Seed so far.

I hear y’all, but I think that their Q1 wins are mainly due to the fact that the ratings give BIG teams a premium, thus inflating all of their resumes. Remember last season when literally every BIG team lost by the S16? Purdue and Michigan both made it. Purdue lost to that power house, Saint Peter’s of NJ. At least Michigan lost to Nova.

Look I am BIG guy so I root for them in most things (obviously not over my Coogs). I just know that when these guys have to play long, athletic teams, (except MSU), they tend to get runoff the court.

If UH plays Purdue in the title game, we win by 20!

1 Like