2023 NCAA TOURNAMENT BRACKETOLOGY

Vegas for Sweet 16 and Elite 8? I’m in.

2 Likes

If they are actually seeded 7 like the graphic currently predicts would be such a massive underseeding. They are 12th in Ken Pom. They should be a 4 seed at worst and really a 3 seed.

Names pls!!

LaPhonso Ellis just said on College Gameday that he thinks that Purdue is a final four team, but will NOT win the national Championship.

Latest Lunardi bracket simulation has us losing Round 1 to MD Eastern Shore

ETA: these are posted weekly in r/CollegeBasketball

Many highs and lows with these simulations lol

2 Likes

This board would be on fire if that actually happened lol

2 Likes

I’d eat my freaking shoe

The meltdown would be epic. I think Coogfans would crash.

I have a feeling that we will get a b12 team in round of 32 or 16 this season. I believe the other team will be a big 10 team.

Positive spin: only time a 1 seed lost to a 16 was UVA a couple years ago. They won the natty the next year! Lol

We get a B1G team every season in the second round.

1 Like

Yes, Michigan, Ohio State, Rutgers, and Illinois. Which one will it be this year? My feeling is Michigan State or Indiana or Maryland. And TCU or Iowa State in 16.

If Indiana beats Purdue today, they probably stay in that 5 or 6 seed range til Selection Sunday

Michigan St, Maryland, Iowa seem right

Good stuff. So the only Big 10 team to beat us in the tourney under Sampson was arguably their best team of the last two decades and they still needed a miracle to beat our 5th beat team of the Sampson era. I guess our ideal bracket would be one that would have us only playing Big 10 teams after the first round lol

6 Likes

Kansas has 5 losses, 3 by 14 or larger. UH can afford at least 1 more loss and be above Kansas for seeding purposes. Arizona has 3 losses, all 3 by 13 or more, including by 19 to Oregon, which UH beat by 10. Purdue is 22-2. UH is 21-2. Alabama is 20-3 (beat UH), with losses by 10, 15, and 24. In my opinion, Purdue and UH should be top 2 seeds currently, Alabama 3rd, and Arizona or Tennessee 4th.

Hate to be that guy but it’s probably time to start worrying about UT from a seeding standpoint

@WhoWeTalkinBout its possible, as a 1 seed? Lets check your schedule. I think they got some Ls coming up

Texas seems like a 2 seed

They win the Big 12 they’re a 1 seed

True. Right now, Texas projected to finish 13-5 in the Big 12. Pretty solid

Yeah, our margin of error for a 1 is very slim

With Texas, Kansas, Arizona, Alabama, Tennessee, Purdue and Houston all in contention

Crazy the list has slimmed down that much but I think you’re right. The game against Temple is huge for multiple reasons. More or less a must win. Gotta have it!